Subclass 476 is a temporary visa that is valid for 18 months. It allows you to travel, work and enroll in further studies .
Your family can also be included in this visa.
Australia is an excellent place to start your career-the experience looks fantastic on a resume, you can improve your English, and may have the opportunity to work in Australia permanently if the employer values your input. Graduates of overseas universities can work in Australia for up to 18 months if their qualifications are in demand in Australia. If you’re a recent engineering graduate, your skills as in demand in Australia. You can enjoy the climate and way of life, and work in one of the world’s healthiest economies. An enviable position for any graduate!
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either Reach out to us at any of our India offices or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Your application will be processed and represented by RMAs (Registered Migration Agents) to the concerned processing body (DIBP). RMAs will communicate with the Australia immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
- Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa NeedsReview By: Harpreet Singh Y-Axis has the best professional staff for your visa needs in my opinion. They give you very precise tips and information, and it immensely helps you get quick and positive results from the embassy. After you… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa Needs appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent ServiceReview By: Sibghatullah Quadri this is our second experience with y-axis .first for US visa second for Australian visa , For US visa our consaltant was Mr Anil Kumar and for Aus Mr Shiva . we are happy with both… Continue Reading → The post Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent Service appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have ChosenReview By: Koushik Mohan Y-Axis is one of the best Immigration consultants and i am glad to have chosen rightly when i decided to migrate to Australia. It was such a pleasant experience i had from the start to the… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have Chosen appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Subclass 476 Visa Holder recent graduate is Entitled to:
- Allows a recent graduate to gain valuable experience.
- You can live, work & study in Australia.
- Allows you an opportunity to convert your temporary visa in to permanent visa by securing a job.
- Access to further education.
- You can include the following people in your visa application like your partner (married or de facto), your or your partner’s dependent children & other dependent relatives.
In order to be eligible for a 476 visa, the applicant must meet a range of requirements relating to:
- English language ability,
- Health and character.
The main requirement is that you have completed an engineering degree (or higher) within two years of applying. Your eligibility may also depend on if there is a demand for your skills in Australia, and if you attended an approved university.
There are hundreds of approved universities around the world, but you’re not eligible if you completed your studies at a college or university that is only affiliated with a recognized institution.
Your qualification from the recognized institution must also be in engineering-you can’t apply if you have a qualification from an approved university, and then an engineering qualification from another institution.
- You should be younger than 31 years of age.
- You should have completed an eligible engineering qualification from a recognized institution in the past two years.
- You should have not held a Skilled—Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before (unless you were a dependent family member).
- You can demonstrate your English language ability.
- You meet health and character requirements.
In the two years before you apply, you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering:
- Bachelors degree.
- Masters degree.
- Doctoral degree.
- Postgraduate diploma.
Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialization in engineering, such as:
- Civil engineering.
- Structural engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
- Environmental engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics engineering.
- Mechanical, Production and Plant engineering.
- Mining and Material engineering.
You must have completed your engineering qualification at a recognised educational institution. Study at an institution or college that is affiliated with a recognised institution does not satisfy this requirement.
English language ability:
If you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, the United States of America or the Republic of Ireland or you hold a valid passport from one of those countries, you are considered to meet the English language requirement for this visa.
Otherwise, you must provide evidence of having achieved the following scores from one of the specified English language tests:
- A score of at least 6 for each of the four components of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- A score of at least ‘B’ for each of the four test components of an Occupational English Test (OET).
- The following minimum test scores for each of the four test components: Listening–12, Reading–13, Writing-21, Speaking–18 in a Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT).
- Score of at least 50 for each of the four test components of the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic).
You must complete your English language test before you apply. The score must be from a test that you sat no more than three years before you apply.
The IELTS has an academic test and a general training test. You need only take the general training test.
You must meet certain health requirements. The health examinations you need will depend on your personal circumstances, including your country of citizenship, time spent in another country during the last five years and your intended activities in Australia. The results of your health examinations are generally valid for 12 months.
This applies to you and any dependent family members included in your application.
You are able to organize your health examinations upfront before lodging a visa application.
You must meet certain character requirements. You must be prepared to provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 12 months or more during the past 10 years after you turned 16 years of age. Do not arrange for police certificates until we ask you to.
This also applies to all dependent family members in the application who are 16 years of age or older.
Debts to the Australian Government:
You must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government before this visa can be granted.
This also applies to all dependent family members in your application who are 18 years of age or older
Prepare your documents before you lodge an application. You must pay the visa charges by credit card. You also have the facility to lodge the application through courier. You might also be interviewed. If you are asked to attend an interview in person, bring your passport or other identification and any requested documents to the interview.
You have a number of options available to you towards the end of your visa. If you want to return home after gaining valuable work experience, you simply need to do so before your visa expires. If you would like to stay in Australia, your visa options depend on your employment situation. If your employer would like to offer you a permanent role, you can apply for a sponsored visa and remain in Australia for at least another 4 years. If you have not received an offer, just speak to our consultants about your situation and they will advise on the best course of action. You may need to leave the country and apply for a specific skilled worker visa from home, but there are other avenues open to you.
Base application charge
Non-internet application charge
Additional applicant charge
Additional applicant charge under 18
Child (Subclass 101)
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.