Following an invitation to apply for a visa, an application has to be submitted with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for visa processing. DIBP takes into consideration applicant's eligibility and thereafter issues a visa.
However, before that, an applicant has to ensure that the application submitted is all genuine/correct and up to date. Forms are duly filed. Documents are duly provided to support the given information. For the same, you can take assistance from Y-Axis - we are an expert in immigration and Overseas Careers. We process your application through RMAs.
Registered MARA Agents (RMA) submit the application and also communicate with DIBP on your behalf. Considering that the processing timelines vary for each visa subclass, RMAs will coordinate with DIBP to keep the applicant informed about steps to be taken further.
EOI - Expression of Interest is a major step that will let you move to the next steps. Submission of the EOI to the respective state department/authority through SkillSelect is mandatory. If the application meets the criteria, an invitation to apply for a visa is given by the state department/authority. Thus, allowing the applicant time of 60 days to file an immigration petition.
- Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent ServiceReview By: Sibghatullah Quadri this is our second experience with y-axis .first for US visa second for Australian visa , For US visa our consaltant was Mr Anil Kumar and for Aus Mr Shiva . we are happy with both… Continue Reading → The post Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent Service appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have ChosenReview By: Koushik Mohan Y-Axis is one of the best Immigration consultants and i am glad to have chosen rightly when i decided to migrate to Australia. It was such a pleasant experience i had from the start to the… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have Chosen appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Helped Me A Lot To Achieve My GoalReview By: Aman Kaushal I really appreciate the work done by experienced consultants and all Y-Axis team. They all helped me a lot to achieve my goal….. I especially appreciate the work done my Mr. Srikant and team…. [ cialis… Continue Reading → The post Helped Me A Lot To Achieve My Goal appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
You must score at least 60 points against points test factors to be eligible to be invited to apply for this visa. Points are awarded on the basis of the factors listed below:
- Age:-The age of the applicant should be between 18 -49 years.
- English language- The applicant should prove that he/she meets the English language of competent or vocational level by submitting the test results before the application is lodged. You should also meet the English Language threshold (IELTS 6 bands in all the components- no points) if you hold a valid passport and are a citizen of one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America and Republic of Ireland. If you need 10 or 20 points under Proficient English (IELTS 7 or more bands/ 8 or more bands respectively in all the components), English Language test results are required.
- Nominated occupation - The applicant should nominate an occupation on the Combined list of eligible skilled occupations that is relevant to his/her skills, qualifications and recent work experience and also available in any of the states to sponsor the state nomination.
- Skill Assessment - It is mandatory for an applicant to get a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before the application is lodged.
- Maintenance funds - The applicants should show sufficient maintenance funds to obtain sponsorship from state territory.
- Health & character requirements - The applicant has to meet with health and character requirements.
Points can also be earned on the following eligibility criteria:
- Overseas Experience points (Experience outside Australia) - The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for having three/five/eight years of overseas experience in the nominated occupation in the last 10 years.
- Overseas Qualification points (Qualifications gained outside Australia): The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for recognized qualifications which is at a level of Bachelors or higher or PhD. or holding qualifications that are assessed by the assessing body during the skills assessment.
- Australian Study - The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim additional points for Australian study for a qualification which is a course of at least two Academic years or more.
- Live and Study in Regional Area: The applicant can claim additional points, if the Australian study requirement of living and studying in a ‘regional low population growth metropolitan area’ for at least 2 years in Australia, is met.
- Australian Experience - The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for having worked in Australia in one of the occupations, in a full-time paid employment.
- Partner Skills - The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points under partner skills, if the partner satisfies the basic requirements of age, English language ability, qualifications and skills assessment result. The partner should obtain positive skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority and IELTS of 6 in each band. Spouse nominated occupation should be from the same occupations list that of a primary applicant.
- There are 5 points granted for Professional years for atleast 12 months done from Australia in the last 4 years and Credential community language qualification points if you have been assessed as a Para professional translator by NAATI.
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program
If the applicant is applying outside Australia
- State Sponsorship fee- Varies from AUD$200- AUD$600 (if applicable).
- Medicals/Registration– case specific.
- DIAC Application Fee: AUD$3600.
- Dependent below 18 years: AUD$900.
- Dependent above 18 years: AUD$1800.
- Spouse English Requirement Fee: AUD$4885.
(This fee is applicable only if the spouse or the dependent is unable to score 4.5 overall in IELTS and has not completed his/her graduation in English Medium)
Full Service & Processing
Use our professional services to apply for your relevant visa. We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success are much higher when you sign up with us.
Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation & score 60 points for Skilled Area sponsored visa before we accept your case.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Document Checklist.
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing.
- Guidance for Professional Registration Application.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Guidance in acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate.
- Assistance with Medicals.
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate.
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required.
- Airport Pickup*
- Accommodation Assistance*
- Relocation Orientation*
- Job Search Assistance*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!