Australia has been successful in attracting international students and high skilled talent from across the globe. It now calls professionals like you to migrate permanently on a Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189). This visa is a permanent gateway to work and live in Australia. It allows you to enjoy all the benefits that of a permanent resident. You do not require sponsorship from an employer, or any family member for that matter.
Your occupation and expertise will guide you through and help you migrate to Australia. But, you just need to meet the following requirements:
Requirements for Skilled - Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Make it to the occupations listed in Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
- Meet the prerequisites like English language requirements, age, education, and work experience
- Qualify the point-based test i.e. score at least 60 or above
On meeting the above requirements, you receive an invitation to apply for the visa. Within the period specified in the letter and the procedure mentioned, submit an application to express interest in migrating to Australia. Thereafter, the immigration petition can be filed and the process be duly followed.
Who Can Accompany You?
- Spouse, children, and other dependant relatives
- Partner's dependent child or relative
- Your dependent child or relative
Furthermore, you and your family members (who migrate along you) become eligible for citizenship as per the residency criteria.
There's no stopping once you have Skilled - Independent Visa (Subclass 189) on your passport. Enjoy the perks of the Australian economy and the constructive change it brings to your career.
If you want to migrate to Australia with this visa, here's an opportunity : Call Y-Axis immigration consultants and get started with the process now. We have already helped applicants, you could be next.
September 29, 2014
Occupational changes in Subclass 190/489 happen almost everyday. For the most recent update related to Subclass 189, 190, and 489.
- Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To AustraliaReview By: Balbeer Johar Syed Juveria from Y-axis is a fantastic consultant. She has excellent knowledge in preparing documents for migration to Australia. I recommend Y-axis for all immigration purpose. [ herbal viagra | viagra money order | where did viagra… Continue Reading → The post Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular UpdatesReview By: Tony Raj Best experience and excellent in guiding on the process for Australian PR. Process Consultants are approachable for any clarifications at any stage of the process via phones or emails. The team provides the best guidance, with regular… Continue Reading → The post Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular Updates appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute DetailsReview By: Akshay Sharma The consultant name who is helping me to get hold of the process is Satish Ellapu and to say the least, he is doing his job with all the commitment and determination. The process is still going… Continue Reading → The post Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute Details appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Know whether you qualify or not for Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) right now at Y-Axis Check Eligibility section.
What this visa lets you do?
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
- Stay in Australia indefinitely.
- Work and study in Australia.
- Enroll in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible).
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence.
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
Social Security:- Receive social security income support payments after 2 years of being in Australia.
Healthcare:- Being a Permanent Resident means entitlement to Government Healthcare Scheme called Medicare.
Schooling:- Children aged between 6 and 18 years can attend public (government-funded) schools.
Family Tax Benefit:- Avail the Family Tax Benefits without any waiting periods.
Parenting Payment:- Permanent residents with at least 2 years in Australia qualify for parenting payments. The rules, however, are different for single parents.
Aged Pension:- Permanent residents with at least 10 years in Australia are entitled for aged pension.
Disability Support Pension:- Permanent resident holders who are unable to work for a minimum of 30 hours are eligible to receive disability support pension. This is irrespective of the time a person spends in Australia.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if invited. When you receive a letter of invitation, you must also have:
- Been nominated in an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- Obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- Not yet turned 50 years of age
- Achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- At least competent English.
The applicants have to satisfy the basic requirements to migrate under the skilled Independent visa.
Age:- The age of the applicant should be between 18 -49 years. Minimum points 15 with a maximum up to 30 can be granted.
English language:- The applicant should prove that he/she meets the English language of competent or vocational level by submitting the test results before the application is lodged. One would meet the English Language threshold (IELTS 6 bands in all the components- Competent English) if holds a valid passport and is a citizen of one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America and Republic of Ireland.
To score points on English requirement, an applicant must meet proficient or superior level. Points 10 or 20 can be awarded under Proficient English (IELTS 7 or more bands/ 8 or more bands respectively in all the components), English Language test results are required supporting these claims at the time of application.
Nominated occupation:- The applicant should nominate an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) that matches with his /her skills, qualifications and work experience.
Skill Assessment:- It is mandatory for an applicant to get a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before the EOI is lodged.
You can include the following people in your visa application:
- Your partner (married or de facto).
- Your or your partner’s dependent children.
- Other dependent relatives.
Dependent visa applicants, who are above 18 years are required to meet at least Functional English requirement through study where medium of instruction is in English or by IELTS test scores of 4.5 and above or by paying visa second installment charges towards English requirements.
You can add your partner and dependent children to your application at any time until your visa is decided.
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD$300- AUD$2200
- Education Assessment (if applicable) – AUD$60 – 300
- Medicals/Registration– case specific.
- DIAC Application Fee: AUD$3600
- Dependent below 18 yrs: AUD$900
- Dependent above 18 yrs: AUD$ 1800
- Spouse English Requirement Fee: AUD$4885 (This fee is applicable only if the spouse or the dependent is unable to score 4.5 overall in IELTS and has not completed his/her graduation in English Medium)
Y-Axis Full Service and Processing
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
Why Choose Country?
Population: 21 million (UN, 2008)
• Capital: Canberra
• Largest city: Sydney
• Area: 7,617,930 sq km
• Major languages: English
• Major religion: Christianity
• Life expectancy: 79 years (men), 84 years (women) (UN)
• Monetary unit: 1 Australian dollar = 100 cents
• Main exports: Coal, iron-ore, minerals, wool & farm products
• GNI per capita: US $32,220 (World Bank, 2007)
• Internet domain: .au
• International dialing code: +61
• 40 per cent of skilled migrants in Australia are Indians.
• India has become the perfect source for supplying skilled workers to rich, but ageing countries, which are running out of young people.
• There are about 260,000 Indians living in Australia. India has become the third largest source of international immigrants and second largest source of skilled migrants and international students to Australia.
• Australia has a very active migration policy and is constantly looking for skilled migrants to live, work and settles down in Australia.
• Immigration to the Australian continent is estimated to have begun around 50,000 years ago the overall level of immigration has grown substantially during the last decade and a half.
• The largest components of immigration are the skilled migration and family re-union programs. Y-Axis gives you the opportunity to immigrate under different types of skilled visas.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change.
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time.
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better.
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
Enroll in that MBA you dreamt of
You will get the benefits of substantial discounts in education when you are a Permanent Resident. Invest in a new career, MBA or Master Degree Program then.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!