Australia Skills Assessment Re-Application is your chance to give your dreams another try. If you have plans to apply for new assessment in another occupation which also found to be closely relevant, or you are not satisfied with the decision made by assessing body, you can take another chance by applying for a review/reassessment or new application. Get your education , employment, eligibility and points recalculated points recalculated ,who knows, the results may be positive this time around?
You can process re-application for skills assessment via Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) who will convey to you the criteria followed by the respective assessing authority with relevant professional standards.
RMAs will apply for a reassessment/review/new assessment with the relevant authority on your behalf. They communicate to you the documents required and the other requirements that are an addition compared to your previous application. Any certifications, credentials related to a particular nominated occupation add more points, so provide everything you have.
Every assessment letter is valid for 3 years for visa application, however if the assessing body specifies any less duration towards validity in particular to the assessment that should be considered. Assessments that are expired will also go a new application for skills assessment.
With Y-Axis just a call away, you do not have to go elsewhere to search for Registered Migration Agents. We have RMAs working with us. Reach out to us now and submit Australia Skills Assessment Re-application.
- Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis TeamReview By: Dinesh Dhananjayan My experience so far has been very satisfying and positive with entire Y-Axis team.My process consultant Srikanth Chary answered my queries patiently and guided me step by step through the VETASSESS process .His attention for details… Continue Reading → The post Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis Team appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very GoodReview By: Dhananjai Raju The service provided by Y Axis is reallly very good. My counsellor Swathi.P guided me to the right path my obtaining the universities according to my profile. Also the process is really very quick. I would… Continue Reading → The post The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very Good appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOIReview By: Mohit Marwah Fully satisfied with Y Axis services on getting positive EOI(Expression of Interest) for Australian PR.Would like to mention the good work done by Rajeshwari,my process consultant from Y Axis Bangalore.Hope to clear all further steps and… Continue Reading → The post Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOI appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
If the applicant is applying outside Australia
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD$300-AUD$2200 (For applicants, applying in Australia may require to pay GST wherever applicable)
Our Processing Includes:
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!