Taking Australia Evaluation on your own and seeing the points score go above 60 or 70 can be misleading. You just tick a few options and your score card appears on your computer screen. That’s what it is. But then only an expert with in-depth knowledge of Skill Assessment, Qualification Assessment, etc. can be a true guide.
Therefore, Y-Axis has partnered with Registered Migration Agents in Australia. So that when you intend to take Australia Evaluation, you can consult the RMAs sitting in Australia; obtaining every minute details of the process.
RMA Consultation on Evaluation is a service that lets you consult with the Registered Migration Agents. It is to help you, as an applicant, understand where your application stands. And what could increase your point score.
All you need to do is talk to Y-Axis experts. We will guide you on evaluation and also help you get your details evaluated by registered migration agents.
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered Migration Agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered Migration Agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.