Taking Australia Evaluation on your own and seeing the points score go above 60 or 70 can be misleading. You just tick a few options and your score card appears on your computer screen. That's what it is. But then only an expert with in-depth knowledge of Skill Assessment, Qualification Assessment, etc. can be a true guide.
Therefore, Y-Axis has partnered with Registered Migration Agents in Australia. So that when you intend to take Australia Evaluation, you can consult the RMAs sitting in Australia; obtaining every minute details of the process.
RMA Consultation on Evaluation is a service that lets you consult with the Registered Migration Agents. It is to help you, as an applicant, understand where your application stands. And what could increase your point score.
All you need to do is talk to Y-Axis experts. We will guide you on evaluation and also help you get your details evaluated by registered migration agents.
- Always Provided Detailed Resolution For Each Of My QueryReview By: Ratnesh Giradkar I am processing PR for Australia through Y-axis. At the initial stage I was bit confused over the processing through which consultancy but when I talked to the Y-axis consultants I was pretty much convinced that… Continue Reading → The post Always Provided Detailed Resolution For Each Of My Query appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Very Prompt And Supportive Throughout The ProcessReview By: Thilak Rajah I started this process with Jisha who was very prompt and supportive throughout. After the initial checks i was assigned to Srilatha who took over my application process. Srilatha was very easily reachable and communication was… Continue Reading → The post Very Prompt And Supportive Throughout The Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Pleasure To Deal With Y-AxisReview By: shilpa sakinala I would like to thank Y-Axis team for helping me in getting POSITIVE SKILL ASSESSMENT OUTCOME which is mandatory to apply for Australian PR. It was a pleasure to deal with Y-Axis. Sreekanth Amera from Hyderabad,… Continue Reading → The post Pleasure To Deal With Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered Migration Agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered Migration Agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.