The Australia Resident Return Visa (Subclass 155-157) is for former Australian citizens, and for current and former permanent residents. People wanting to return to Australia and live permanently there can apply for Subclass 155-157 on meeting the requirements.
Successful applicants can freely travel to and from Australia for a period of 5 years from the date the visa is issued. Having said that, on expiry of the travel facility, application for a new PR visa has to be made, and the visa be granted, to allow a person to leave Australia, return and live indefinitely.
Y-Axis can guide you in processing Australia Resident Return Visa (Subclass 155-157). Call us to know more. We process your application through Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) who are authorized by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). An RMA will represent your application to the concerned Australian Immigration Department and also communicate with them on your behalf with your consent.
- I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axisReview By: Mayur M I had an absolutely wonderful experience interacting with Y-axis. I am very much impressed by their processes and immediate response to my queries. I would like to thank Aqheel Ahmed – consultant working with me for… Continue Reading → The post I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My QueriesReview By: robinissac oommen Great experience with Y Axis They have been helpful in understanding immigration process. Y Axis team has show great attitude towards explain steps and get my immigration hassle-free. My process consultant Nitya Ch. and Immigration consultant… Continue Reading → The post Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My Queries appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-AxisReview By: Anchal Sharma A fantastic well-qualified team of professionals at Y-Axis who know their job quite well. My experience has been very good. I was always guided on the right track and comforted during every interaction I had. I… Continue Reading → The post A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Migrate to Australia on a PR Visa with your family.
- Enjoy all benefits that of a permanent resident including access to medicare, study, and work.
- Travel numerous times to and from Australia from the visa grant date to the expiry date.
- Apply for a new PR visa on expiry of the existing one and upon being granted the same, a person can leave, and come back to stay Australia again.
You cannot apply for this visa if:
- You were issued one of the following documents which still remains valid today:
- An Authority To Return (ATR) between 1 March 1976 and 30 October 1979, or
- A Return Endorsement (RE) between 1 November 1979 and 31 December 1986.
These documents should still be valid today if:
- They have not been cancelled.
- They have not been ceased by the grant of another visa since 1 September 1994.
- You have returned to Australia within three years of each departure.
- You have not become an Australian Citizen.
- You have been sent a notice regarding the possible cancellation of your most recent permanent visa under section 134 of the Act and no cancellation decision has yet been taken.
- Your most recent permanent visa was cancelled under section 134 of the Act and the cancellation decision has not been set aside by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
You might be able to be granted this visa if you are:
- An Australian permanent resident.
- A former Australian permanent resident whose last permanent visa was not cancelled.
- A former Australian citizen who lost or renounced your citizenship.
A ‘former Australian permanent resident’ includes anyone who was recognized as a permanent resident of Australia under the migration arrangements that applied at the time they were in Australia.
Requirements for substantial ties of benefit to Australia:
Business ties: If you are claiming business ties with Australia, you will need to provide proof of the ties and how they are of benefit to Australia. You will need to show that you have substantial ownership interests in the business and are personally involved at a senior level in the day-to-day operations and management of the business. The business activity needs to be ongoing, regular activity that is commercial in nature, has an intention to make a profit and has a system of record keeping and management that substantiates the business activity claimed.
Cultural ties: There are a range of intellectual, artistic, sporting or religious pursuits which are not strictly of a business or employment nature but may be considered to be a cultural tie to Australia. In many cases it is likely that the reasons claimed as cultural ties would be consistent with the basis for the grant of your original permanent visa. If you are claiming cultural ties, you will need to provide proof your role is adding to Australia’s cultural life. This can include publications you have written, your membership of cultural associations, any media articles about you or proof of your performances.
Employment ties: To prove you have employment ties to Australia, you must show that you are currently employed, or have a formal offer of employment in Australia, or are employed overseas by an Australian organisation, or are able to show that your employment by a non-Australian organisation has a demonstrable benefit to Australia, for example, working as a representative of Australia for an international organisation.
Personal ties: Substantial personal ties may be of benefit to Australia if you are, or have been, a participating member of the Australian community and economy. Living in Australia for a substantial period of time or living overseas with an Australian citizen partner is taken into account. Proof of personal assets or family who live in Australia could also help to demonstrate personal ties if you are able to show they are both substantial and of benefit to Australia.
Subclass 157 Resident Return visa:
You might be able to be granted this visa if you:
- Have lawfully spent at least one day in the past five years in Australia.
- Have spent less than two years in the past five years in Australia.
- Have been a permanent resident or an Australian citizen for the entire period spent in Australia.
- Can show a compelling and compassionate reason for having to leave Australia or, if you are outside Australia, for leaving when you did.
If you have been living outside Australia for more than three continuous months immediately before applying, you must also show that you were absent for a compelling and compassionate reason.
If you have lived in Australia for at least two years of the past five years and are granted a Subclass 155 Resident Return visa it will have a five year travel facility from date of grant.
If you are granted a Subclass 155 Resident Return visa on the basis of your substantial ties of benefit to Australia, then your travel facility will be for a year from the date of the grant.
If you are granted a Subclass 155 Resident Return visa because you are a family member of a person who holds a Subclass 155, or who has also applied for Resident Return Visa and satisfies criteria for grant, then your travel facility will be for either a year or less than a year from date of grant.
If you are granted a Subclass 157 visa the travel facility will be for 3 months from date of grant.
Base application charge
Non-internet application charge
Additional applicant charge
Additional applicant charge under 18
Resident Return visa (RRV)
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!