The Remaining Relative Visa is for people whose only family live in Australia. Only siblings and parents count as ‘relatives’ for this visa, and you must not have any siblings, parents, or non-dependent children other than those in Australia.
The Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115) is a permanent visa for people who want to live in Australia to be with their only near relatives.
Your application must be made outside Australia and you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either Interact with an expert at any of our India offices or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Your application will be processed and represented by RMAs (Registered Migration Agents) to the concerned processing body (DIBP). RMAs will communicate with the Australia immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
- Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To AustraliaReview By: Balbeer Johar Syed Juveria from Y-axis is a fantastic consultant. She has excellent knowledge in preparing documents for migration to Australia. I recommend Y-axis for all immigration purpose. [ cialis on sale | cialis levitra viagra vs vs |… Continue Reading → The post Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular UpdatesReview By: Tony Raj Best experience and excellent in guiding on the process for Australian PR. Process Consultants are approachable for any clarifications at any stage of the process via phones or emails. The team provides the best guidance, with regular… Continue Reading → The post Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular Updates appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute DetailsReview By: Akshay Sharma The consultant name who is helping me to get hold of the process is Satish Ellapu and to say the least, he is doing his job with all the commitment and determination. The process is still going… Continue Reading → The post Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute Details appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Subclass 115 Visa Holder allows you and your family to:
- Move to Australia for an indefinite period.
- Avail work, study, medicare, and all other facilities.
- Apply for Australia citizenship on being eligible.
- Unlimited travel to and from Australia from the date the visa is granted till the visa expiry date.
To get this visa, you must satisfy the below :
• Your (and your partner's) only near relatives live in Australia.
• An eligible near relative or their partner will sponsor you and all family members included as applicants in your application.
• You have someone who will provide an assurance of support.
• You and your family members meet health and character requirements.
Your near relative can include your parent or our partners parent (biological and step parent) brother, sister, stepbrother or stepsister; child (including stepchild) who has turned 18 and is not a dependent child; or child (including stepchild) who has not yet turned 18 years of age and is not in your or your partner's daily care and control.
Your relative can sponsor if:
• He/she is an Australian citizen.
• An Australian citizen.
• An eligible New Zealand citizen.
• The sponsorship cannot be approved if the sponsor has previously sponsored or nominated a person who has been granted a visa already as a remaining relative.
An Australian Remaining Relative Visa application may cover a family unit, i.e. a main applicant and, if applicable, spouse and dependants. The spouse is the person that the applicant lives with as husband or wife, either legally married or in a de facto (common law) relationship. A dependent child may be a natural child, adopted child or a step-child.
Your application must be made outside Australia; and you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted. This applies to all applicants for the visa.
You need to have an approved Assurance of Support-the assuror need not to be the same person as the visa sponsor and should be:
• An adult Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen;
• A usual resident in Australia;
• Financially capable of supporting the sponsored persons including covering necessary social security payments if such payments were made to the persons under the assurance.
You meet the Health and Character requirements of Australian Immigration.
This will require you to:
• Undergo a medical examination and chest X-ray undertaken by one of a panel of doctors selected by the Australian authorities.
• Obtain police certificates for all countries in which you have lived for more than 12 months in the 10 years leading up to the application
Base application charge
Non-internet application charge
Additional applicant charge
Additional applicant charge under 18
Remaining relative visa (Subclass 115)
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.