Almost every subclass visa is issued as per points-based system. Relevant skills that are a match with a nominated occupation can get you those points. But for that, you would need to take up skill assessment. If you have already taken a test and have received a negative, do not worry. You can give it another try with Australia Re-Skill Assessment. Who knows you may be lucky this time.
Australia Evaluation/assessment reports are valid for a period mentioned on the assessment report or for 3 years from the date of assessment. Nevertheless, the validity period of the report should not stop you from taking a skill re-assessment. You can add more documents to support more skills required to reach a score of 65 to 75.
The cost of taking an assessment all over again is not too high. Just a few rupees, and you have the report with you within the period specified. Our experts will be able to guide you through the entire process. Do Get in touch with us.
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program:
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD300-AUD2200
- Education Assessment (if applicable) – AUD60 – AUD300
Our Full Service & Processing Includes
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne, Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and a signed service agreement is received
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department
- Advise on health and character requirements
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.