Almost every subclass visa is issued as per point-based system. Relevant skills that are a match with a nominated occupation can get you those points. But for that, you would need to take up skill assessment. If you have already taken a test and have received a negative, do not worry. You can give one more try with Australia Re-Skill Assessment. Who knows your luck may strike positive this time?
Australia evaluation/assessment reports are valid for a period mentioned on the assessment report or for 3 years from the date of assessment. Nevertheless, the validity period of the report should not stop you from taking a skill re-assessment. You can add more documents to support more skills required to reach a score of 60 to 70.
The cost of taking an assessment all over again is not too high. Just a few rupees and you have the report with you within the period specified. Our experts will be able to guide you through the entire process. Do Get in touch with us.
- The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of NowReview By : Leo Edment The experience with Y axis is good as of now. Guidance given by different consultants like Ms.Rathi, Ms.Sharmila, Mr.Pradeep and Ms. Tejaswini is excellent and helpful. Thank you for being supportive and guiding us through… Continue Reading → The post The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment PhaseReview By : Roshan Elias Thank you Y-Axis for helping me smoothly and successfully sail through the skills assessment phase. I would like to especially thank my Process Consultant , Mr Ali Asghar, for his meticulous and prompt follow up.… Continue Reading → The post Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment Phase appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For AustraliaReview By : VIPUL KUMAR I have received a grant for Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa for Australia and all the credit goes to Mr. Srikanth Penta from Y-Axis for his continuous support. However, I have never met this… Continue Reading → The post I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program:
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD$300-AUD$2200
- Education Assessment (if applicable) – AUD$60 – AUD$300
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
You will be provided with the Document checklist and the assistance in understanding the documentation.
• Templates will be provided towards Resume, Experience letters, Project reports, Affidavits and other formats if applicable.
• Documentation will be reviewed by the consultants and the necessary inputs will be provided.
• Quality check by the respective Team manager for an effective documentation.
• Assistance will be provided by the consultants with all correspondence with the respective assessing authorities.
• Updates on Changes in rules and regulations.
• Providing other feasible options available for the clients as per the new policies of the Australian Government.
• Preparing client for the next stage requirements.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.