Natural Justice Letter/Cover Letter is for people who just received a visa decision from Australia immigration department, and unfortunately the decision is negative. For those of you who have strong reasons against such decision can submit a Natural Justice Letter/Cover Letter.
This option is well-suited for Subclass 189, Subclass 190, subclass 489 and other permanent residency related sub-classes.
What it Lets You Do?
The decision is always taken on merits of an application. However, the concerned authorities may sometimes go wrong, despite all their hard work and adherence to immigration policies and procedures. Therefore, they allow people to come back to them with a cover letter stating the reasons why their visa decision is wrong and how they qualify to migrate to Australia on a PR Visa.
They do a thorough analysis of the application and thereafter take a decision and inform the applicant about it. The process time or duration to receive a reply is not certain though.
This very letter lets you do the following:
- Ask for a review of the visa decision.
- Provide documents apart from what is already provided while submitting a visa application to support your claim.
You can summit this application within the timeframe mentioned on the visa refusal letter. Documents related to personal details, education, experience, etc. are required to be submitted along with the application.
If you have this letter with you and are eligible to submit Natural Justice Letter/Cover Letter, talk to Y-Axis immigration consultants and discuss how you can go about with it. We can prepare a cover letter for you and guide you on how to proceed with the necessary steps.
In case there is a scope of Appeal as per your rejection letter, we will advise you on the best possible option at the stage of evaluation.
- Advice with Medicals and obtaining Police clearance certificates.
- Visa Interview Preparation, if required.
- Y-Axis will not assist with creation or fabrication of documents of any kind, attestation of documents with any authority, procuring any kind of certificates or any activity that is fraudulent or over and above the deliverables listed above.
- Y-Axis fee does not include additional costs like courier fees, IELTS exam fee, reapplication fee for Sponsorship or skills assessment, medicals, visa fees, etc. Payment of all expenses over and above the service fee is to be borne by the client himself or herself
After proper audit process your application will be submitted to the respective departments of Australia immigration. You are also required to provide your dependents documents that are included in the application, if any.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.