To be able to establish a successful business and reach out to a greater number of clients in Australia, you will need the Australia Investors Visa of subclass 891. Acquiring this visa will permit you to gain permanent residence along with your spouse or common law partner. However, there is a crucial requirement to be fulfilled if you want to avail the above mentioned benefits.
Things you should know
A person applying for an Australian visa in this category must invest an amount that is not less than 1,500,000 Australian dollars. In addition to this, you should also be able to fulfill the requirement of residence. This means that to be eligible to make the investment in Australia, you and your spouse or common law partner should have lived in Australia for not less than two years.
- Stay in Australia indefinitely.
- Work and study in Australia.
- Enroll in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible).
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence.
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted.
- You are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa.
- Have lived in Australia for a total of at least two years in the past of the four years immediately before you apply, while holding an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162).
- You and all your family members meet health and character requirements.
- You meet business requirements of having held continuously for at least 4 years, in your name or your partner’s name, your designated investment in Australia of AUD 1,500,000 (made for the purpose of being granted an Investor (Provisional) Visa (subclass 162).
- You have a real commitment to continue a business or investment activity in Australia.
- You or your partner has never been involved in unacceptable business or investment activities.
- Application cost: 2225 AUD. Additional cost applicable for partner and child.
- Process timeline: Not mentioned- Process time varies case-to-case basis.
- Location: You must be in Australia when you lodge your application. Your family can be in or outside Australia.
- Family: Your partner or child can be included after visa is lodged (but before it is granted), you can update department as soon as possible.
Our deliverables if registered for an Australia Investor visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.