Australia is a steady, democratic and ethnically diverse nation with an extremely skilled labor force and one of the strongest performing economies in the world. With outstanding landscapes and a rich ancient culture, Australia is a land like no other. It is the earth’s sixth-largest country in land area and is the only nation to govern an entire continent.
Australia encourages successful and talented business people to own or invest in a business in Australia and benefit from the vast opportunities in the country. The Australian Business Innovation & Investment Stream (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) facilitates the same. This is a temporary business skills visa that supports successful business people to start a new or own existing business in Australia. This visa is valid for a period of 4 years and it allows the eligible visa holders to apply for permanent residence if the requirement of their provisional visa for at least 2 years is fulfilled.
- The right to establish a new or develop an existing business, or to invest in Australia.
- Unlimited travel in and out of Australia.
- Bring family members with you to Australia.
- Opportunity to apply for Australian citizenship.
- The opportunity to apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
- It is also possible to extend your visa for a further two years if you have applied and been granted the Subclass 188 visa under the Business Innovation stream.
- Ownership of a business with turnover of at least AUD 500,000 for at least 2 of the last 4 fiscal years.
- Net personal and business assets of at least AUD 800,000.
- Under 55 years of age, unless the nominating state or territory certifies that you will make an exceptional economic benefit.
- Meet the pass mark in the Business Innovation and Investment Points test currently 65 points. Points are awarded on
- Have an overall successful career in business.
b) English language ability
d) Experience in business or investment
e) Net personal and business assets
f) Business turnover
h) Special endorsement
- The cost of Visa fee is starting from AUD$585, additional costs for the family member.
*Please note that the correct amount can be derived only from official Visa pricing estimator, because it changes frequently.
Migration Process time:
- Expression of Interest- 1-24 months depends on the pool draw.
- State Sponsorship (As per the applicable nominated state once you file for the EOI) – 0-6 months.
- Visa Application-DIBP – 5 months from the date the payment is made for the application.
*Process timelines are defined by the embassy, it could increase or decrease as per the load of the applications received.
- Documentation Guidance
- Provide relevant templates
- Fill Online Application form
- Business Plan Preparation
- Regular Updates on your case / the process
- Advise on Medicals and obtaining police clearance certificate
- Visa Interview Preparation, if required
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.