It is a common phenomenon that applicants for a visa to Australia, find themselves in extreme stress after submitting their documents to authorities. In most cases the applicant remains unaware of the fact that, his or her visa has been rejected. When you come to Y-Axis, this will no longer be one of your concerns. The immigration department in Australia uses General Skilled Migration points system, to grant visas to applicants.
Take assistance from us
When you come to us, we will help you assess yourself in this regard along with understanding the requirements for this visa. You can also understand how the scores differ based on whether you are a student, professional (skilled or unskilled), tourists, and refugee or looking to permanently relocate to Australia. We will help you realize the kind of visa you are eligible for.
While applying for this visa, you must also know that there are not only various types of visas but also multiple subclasses for each type. By studying your profile, we let you know which subclass you belong to. You can also understand from us, if you are able to successfully fulfill the requirement to be the primary applicant for a family member.
In case you get a negative review, there is no need to get disappointed. Experts in our company, we give you alternative options that are equally beneficial.
|Age:||21 to 45 years only|
|Education:||Diploma / Bachelors / Masters or Higher|
|Experience:||Minimum 4 years & Above|
|Language Proficiency:||English (Read,Write,Speak and Listen)|
|Documents:||Y-Axis Work Sheet Resume|
|Process time:||2-3 weeks|
- Y-RWS: Word Resume, Cover Letter as per Australian standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile: An effective LinkedIn profile
- Y-Social: Web presence report and guidelines on how to enhance the social networking sites related to job search.
- Y-Jobs: Applying to the live / open jobs.
- Australia specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in Australia.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Job liaison service (organize an interview, negotiate terms of employment like salary, visa sponsorship, etc).
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.