You are done with documentation, but are not really sure if everything is in order? Filled the forms but afraid that something may go wrong somewhere in any of the applications? Do not worry. Australia Immigration Review Service will ensure all your documents are in order, and forms are duly filled before each step of the immigration process.
Registered Migration Agents do a one-time review of every application before they are submitted. Be it for Skills Assessment, Expression of Interest (EOI), Sponsorship (if required), or even a Visa Application with the Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier), RMAs review every application at every stage before it is out of your hands!
The RMAs will also provide consultation over a call to the applicants before the final submission. This service is available irrespective of the Australia Immigration subclass one chooses to apply for – be it skilled Independent Visa, Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa, Australia Contributory Parent visa, Australia Child Visa or any other type of PR application.
You can opt for Australia Immigration Review Service. Speak to an expert for more details on the same.
Your application is reviewed by RMAs from our partner office in Australia, but they do not represent you. Therefore, none of their details will be mentioned in your application.
- At every stage, your application will be reviewed by the RMA before it is filed. The application is reviewed (a one-time review) prior to filing the skills assessment, EOI, Sponsorship (if required) and filing with Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier).
- The RMA will do a consultation call with you before the final submission of your application. It is done in two stages. Once before the skills assessment application filing and again before filing your visa application with the Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier).
- Your application will only be reviewed by the RMA, and it is not represented by the RMA. The RMA details will not be included in the application.
- Your review will be done by a Registered Migration Agent from our partner office in Australia.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of applications from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word-of-mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a points-based immigration program. Points-based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you or the country itself can sponsor you. Aspirants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & their applications are processed quickly. Each country has its specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up at the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger.
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids yet?
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born in the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future –for you and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail the benefits all your life.
So, you should sign up now, because you need to strike while the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.