Done with documentation but not really sure if everything is in order? Filled the forms but afraid that something may go wrong somewhere in any of the applications? Do not worry. Australia Immigration Review Service will ensure all your documents are in order, and forms are duly filled before each step of immigration.
Registered Migration Agents do a one-time review of every application before it is submitted. Be it for Skills Assessment, Expression of Interest (EOI), Sponsorship (if required), or even a Visa Application with DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection), RMAs review every application.
The RMAs will also provide consultation over call to the applicants before the final submission. This service is available irrespective of what Australia Immigration subclass one choose to apply for - be it skilled independent visa, Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa, Australia Contributory Parent visa, Australia Child Visa, or any other type of PR application.
You can opt for Australia Immigration Review Service. Speak to an expert for more details on the same.
Your applications are reviewed by RMAs from an Australian office but are not represented by them. Therefore, none of their details will be mentioned in your application.
- Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To AustraliaReview By: Balbeer Johar Syed Juveria from Y-axis is a fantastic consultant. She has excellent knowledge in preparing documents for migration to Australia. I recommend Y-axis for all immigration purpose. [ herbal viagra | viagra money order | where did viagra… Continue Reading → The post Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular UpdatesReview By: Tony Raj Best experience and excellent in guiding on the process for Australian PR. Process Consultants are approachable for any clarifications at any stage of the process via phones or emails. The team provides the best guidance, with regular… Continue Reading → The post Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular Updates appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute DetailsReview By: Akshay Sharma The consultant name who is helping me to get hold of the process is Satish Ellapu and to say the least, he is doing his job with all the commitment and determination. The process is still going… Continue Reading → The post Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute Details appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- At every stage your application will be reviewed by the RMA before it is filed. The application is reviewed (a one-time review) prior to filing the skills assessment, EOI, Sponsorship (if required) and filing with DIBP(Department of Immigration and Border protection).
- The RMA will do a consultation call with you before the final submission of your application at two stages; once before the skills assessment application filing and again before filing your visa application with DIBP.
- Your application will only be reviewed by the RMA, and it is not being represented by the RMA. The RMA details will not be included in the application.
- Your review will be done by a Registered migration agent from an Australia based office.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!