If you are planning on travelling to foreign countries, then you should know that most immigration processes would require submissions of attested photocopies along with the original documents. At Y-Axis, we know that securing attestations can be a arduous process. To ease your immigration concerns, we provide Y-Axis’ Certificate Attestation and Authentication Services by applying to the appropriate departments on your behalf to get your documents attested legitimately.
To this end, we will get your educational certificates attested by Home Departments or General Administrative Department (GAD) of various States; get your non-educational documents attested/legalized by the concerned Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM); as well as get your documents attested by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). In addition, we also provide services to have your documents Notarized upon authentication. So avail Y-Axis Concierge Services to service your needs and ease your immigration woes.
We will provide the below services:
- Attestation from State Home Department
- Attestation from SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate)
- Apostille/Attestation from MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Attestation/Legalization from Embassy
- Attestation from State Home Department (Educational Documents):- Y-Axis Concierge department will get the document attested / legalized by the concerned State Home Department. The original certificate along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the Home department or General Administrative Department (GAD) of the state where the certificate was issued.
- Attestation from Sub Divisional Magistrate (Non – Educational Documents):- Y-Axis Concierge department will get the document attested / legalized by the concerned Sub Divisional Magistrate(SDM). The original certificates (Non Educational Documents) along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the SDM department of the state where the certificate was issued.
- Apostille/Attestation from MEA (Ministry of External Affairs):- Documents that are attested by the authorized Under-Secretaries of the State Home Department or equivalent authorities approved by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) will be accepted for attestation/Apostille by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Consular Section, Patiala House, New Delhi.
- Attestation/Legalization from Embassy:- In countries which are not signatories to the 1961 Hague convention and do not recognize the Apostille, a foreign public document must be legalized / attested by a consular officer in the country which issued the document. Documents that are attested from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) shall be submitted to the embassy or consulate for legalization / attestation
- Notary:- Notary service is available only in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Ahmedabad. You need to visit any of your nearest Y-Axis office along with all original documents and a set of photo copy each. Upon verification, we will take it forward for the Notarization.
A Service Charge of Rs. 2000 – Rs. 5000 (Service tax is applicable) applies for Concierge Services and this fee is in addition to attestation charges.
Terms and Conditions
- While Y-Axis facilitates the attestation work, it shall not be held responsible for the documents not being attested / legalized by the above departments for any reason.
- Y-Axis, by virtue of operating through its own offices will ensure security of your documents and shall be responsible for the safe delivery of the certificate back to the applicant. Due to unforeseen circumstances if the certificate is lost in transit at the Home Department or the embassy or courier, Y-Axis will try to get a duplicate copy within a reasonable time period and charges.
- Y-Axis is not responsible for any bureaucratic delays or holdups due to insufficient or delayed documentation / information provided by the client.
- Y-Axis cannot be held responsible for any errors/ mistakes/rejection of the attestation.
- While delivery of document within India is free, document shipment overseas will be charged extra.
- Time and Vendor fee might vary according to the complexity of the work, availability of supporting documents required for applying, and the location of the service.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.