If you plan on travelling to foreign countries, then you should know that most immigration processes would require submissions of attested photocopies along with the original documents. At Y-Axis, we know that securing attestations can be a tardy process. To ease your immigration concerns, we provide Y-Axis’ Certificate Attestation and Authentication Services by applying to the appropriate departments on your behalf to get your documents attested legitimately.
To this end, we will get your educational certificates attested by Home Departments or General Administrative Department (GAD) of various States; get your non-educational documents attested/legalized by the concerned Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM); as well as get your documents attested by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). In addition, we also provide services to have your documents Notarized upon authentication. So avail Y-Axis Concierge Services to service your needs and ease your immigration woes.
We will provide the below services:
- Attestation from State Home Department
- Attestation from SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate)
- Apostille/Attestation from MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Attestation/Legalization from Embassy
- I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axisReview By: Mayur M I had an absolutely wonderful experience interacting with Y-axis. I am very much impressed by their processes and immediate response to my queries. I would like to thank Aqheel Ahmed – consultant working with me for… Continue Reading → The post I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My QueriesReview By: robinissac oommen Great experience with Y Axis They have been helpful in understanding immigration process. Y Axis team has show great attitude towards explain steps and get my immigration hassle-free. My process consultant Nitya Ch. and Immigration consultant… Continue Reading → The post Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My Queries appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-AxisReview By: Anchal Sharma A fantastic well-qualified team of professionals at Y-Axis who know their job quite well. My experience has been very good. I was always guided on the right track and comforted during every interaction I had. I… Continue Reading → The post A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Attestation from State Home Department (Educational Documents):- Y-Axis Concierge department will get the document attested / legalized by the concerned State Home Department. The original certificate along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the Home department or General Administrative Department (GAD) of the state where the certificate was issued.
- Attestation from Sub Divisional Magistrate (Non - Educational Documents):- Y-Axis Concierge department will get the document attested / legalized by the concerned Sub Divisional Magistrate(SDM). The original certificates (Non Educational Documents) along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the SDM department of the state where the certificate was issued.
- Apostille/Attestation from MEA (Ministry of External Affairs):- Documents that are attested by the authorized Under-Secretaries of the State Home Department or equivalent authorities approved by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) will be accepted for attestation/Apostille by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Consular Section, Patiala House, New Delhi.
- Attestation/Legalization from Embassy:- In countries which are not signatories to the 1961 Hague convention and do not recognize the Apostille, a foreign public document must be legalized / attested by a consular officer in the country which issued the document. Documents that are attested from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) shall be submitted to the embassy or consulate for legalization / attestation
- Notary:- Notary service is available only in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Ahmedabad. You need to visit any of your nearest Y-Axis office along with all original documents and a set of photo copy each. Upon verification, we will take it forward for the Notarization.
A Service Charge of Rs 2000 – Rs 5000 (Service tax is applicable) applies for Concierge Services and this fee is in addition to attestation charges.
Terms and Conditions
- While Y-Axis facilitates the attestation work, it shall not be held responsible for the documents not being attested / legalized by the above departments for any reason.
- Y-Axis, by virtue of operating through its own offices will ensure security of your documents and shall be responsible for the safe delivery of the certificate back to the applicant. Due to unforeseen circumstances if the certificate is lost in transit at the Home Department or the embassy or courier, Y-Axis will try to get a duplicate copy within a reasonable time period and charges.
- Y-Axis is not responsible for any bureaucratic delays or delays due to insufficient or delayed documentation / information provided by the client.
- Y-Axis cannot be held responsible for any errors/ mistakes/rejection of the attestation.
- While delivery of document within India is free, document shipment overseas will be charged extra.
- Time and Vendor fee might vary according to the complexity of the work, availability of supporting documents required for applying, and the location of the service.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.