- Y-Axis offers a technical evaluation for those looking to migrate.
- This is a mandatory requirement as it allows us to be sure you actually qualify for immigration & keeps our success rate high.
- If your evaluation is positive, Y-Axis will accept your case for processing.
- If your evaluation report is negative, Y-Axis will give you a complimentary report for another country.
- Most immigration programs are point based & the Eligibility Report is an elaborate document that contains your Score Card.
How we work?
The first stage of the immigration process is to get an evaluation of your profile.If your evaluation report is positive it is recommended that you proceed.
After you have signed up for our full service, you are assigned a process consultant who will work on your case.
Filing for your immigration visa involves many stages and paperwork before the final application. Sometimes English or French language tests or Education or Skills Assessment is needed.
Y-Axis assists and hand holds you through the process, advises you on what is needed, prepares your application if required before a complete set is handed over to you.