Safety Officer for an Interior Fit Out MNC
- The Safety Officer – the individual who is managing and providing oversight of the safety program – is the bureau’s point of CONTACT for the bureaus safety program for Malls and Buildings, and performs the following functions:
- Provides appropriate safety and health, accident prevention, and investigation TRAINING for managers and supervisors.
- Assists management in the annual inspection of workplaces to assure safe and HEALTHFUL conditions for workers. Prepares appropriate notices for management to issue for abatement of any identified hazards.
- Provides promotional materials and develops and administers recognition systems to promote safe and healthful work performance.
- Assists management and supervisors in investigating accidents and developing measures to prevent recurrences.
- Supports the Safety Management Information System (SMIS) by recording all accident reports in a timely, COMPLETE, and accurate manner.
- Assures that claims for injuries and illnesses posted in SMIS are posted in the Occupational Safety and Health ADMINISTRATION log.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Safety Officer from construction background preferably in Shopping Malls, Retail stores and 5 star hotels.
- Diploma with certification from Health and Safety professional bodies like IOSH or NEBOSH
How to Apply
Send the suitable profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.