Mechanical Engineer in Dubai who is ISO 9001:2008 certified in interior solutions
- Experienced with Shopping Malls or Commercial offices projects related to HVAC, Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm
- Handled a MEP team and done execution at site for Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing & fire related work with calculations for CFM and other equipments.
- Delivered Turnkey Interior Fit Out works in coordination with Civil/ Architectural for Retail Units or F&B outlets
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
- Planning and designing new production processes;
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs;
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results;
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design;
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Engineer in the construction industry with working knowledge of Shopping Malls or Commercial offices projects related to HVAC, Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.