Electrical Engineer in Dubai who is ISO 9001:2008 certified in interior solutions
- Experienced with Shopping Malls or Commercial offices projects related to Electrical works and Lights or other calculations of DB Schedule.
- Handled a MEP team and done execution at site for electrical. Mechanical, plumbing & fire related work with calculations for CFM and other equipments.
- Delivered Turnkey Interior Fit out works in coordination with Civil/ Architectural for Retail Units or F&B outlets.
- identifying customer requirements;
- designing systems and products;
- reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
- working to British (BS), European (EN) and other standards;
- liaising with others in the design team;
- liaising with clients and contractors;
- attending meetings on site;
- designing and conducting tests;
- recording, analyzing and interpreting test data;
- proposing modifications and retesting products;
- qualifying the final product or system;
- servicing and maintaining equipment;
- preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
- monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a engineer in the construction industry with working knowledge of Shopping Malls or Commercial offices projects related to HVAC, Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.