Account Manager (Sales)
The account manager of sales is responsible for overseeing their sales team and providing them with support and direction.
- Ensures execution of the developed sales strategies, plans and advertising or promotional programs
- Maintains contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions
- Ensures activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives and if they are not, then changes are made by them quickly to the existing plan
- Strengthens relationships with not only clients, but also suppliers
- Participates in the hiring of sales representatives for their team
- Trains the sales representatives on how to increase their sales targets
- Evaluates and provides analysis to management for new products and market opportunities
- Plans and implements sales programs for various products of the company
Excellent communication skills
Extensive sales experience.