- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred – TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA Certification preferred – Fluent English.
- Advanced English required – more than 5 years of professional experience, ideally in Spoken English or Client Service Environment.
- Train students in Spoken and Written English.
- To plan and execute a training that meets students needs and expectations.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English teacher training courses, materials and related services.
- Must be ready to lead and manage a cross- cultural team. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills – Focused on results—increasing matriculations and delivering great client service.
- Adept at setting goals and managing competing priorities.
- Be the owner of the National Programs area – Metric driven; able to understand, analyze, and present data to support business decisions.