We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager who has a passion for sales, loves to develop high performing teams and can drive and achieve targets. As a valuable contributor to the sales strategy, you will be responsible for managing a team of new hires; recruiting, mentoring and training new team members on the sales process and achieving individual, team and organizational goals.
You will be directly responsible for performing the following task to the highest standards:
- Lead, hire, coach and monitor the sales team so they achieve personal targets and team targets.
- Set monthly and quarterly sales targets for the team and monitor the sales performance of the team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify sales opportunities, develop & implement sales strategies pan India to achieve sales target.
- Manage the sales team to achieve targets using the standard sales processes within Salesforce.
- Track and analyze prospect progress through the funnel, conversions of forecasts & opportunities, and monitor activity and performance.
- Introduce new ideas to help increase lead generation, run campaigns, and improve tools and the sales processes to ensure the team is successful.
- Identify training requirements for the sales team & individual members and work with the training team to deliver the required training.
- Coach and mentor individuals for performance improvement.
- Develop career paths for the team and help them work towards their professional goals.
- Apply and track appropriate sales metrics for the team and regularly report to senior management.
- Monitor the results and success of various sales campaigns and programs; evaluate results based on prospect generation, conversions and targets achieved.
- Conduct regular market intelligence and competition analysis; track market trends, identify threats and opportunities and recommend and implement strategies and plans to address them.
- Responsible for developing and providing analysis of key business metrics and helping shape and drive long term strategy.
- Participate in internal sales training and certification programs to maintain high levels of knowledge and proficiency.
- 8+ years of inside sales experience with sales management experience, including 4+ years of experience, successfully managing a team of inside sales representatives.
- Demonstrated success in consistently managing sales teams to achieve goals.
- Strong leadership skills that motivate the sales team to perform beyond expectation.
- Experience in a value-based and solution-oriented approach to selling and knowledge of the complete sales cycle, from prospecting to closing.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and related CRM applications is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in sales automation systems (Salesforce) analytics and reporting, plus managing teams to optimally update and enforce the system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams, clients, and peer managers.
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing situations.
- Strong analytical skills to understand analyze a market and identify areas for potential new business.