We’re a fast-paced, growing company and are looking for dynamic Recruiters who have the experience, drive and energy, to join our team and help find and recruit high-quality talent.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process (from sourcing to on-boarding) for multiple business verticals and meet the staffing objectives.
- Develop and implement a search strategy that includes vendor selection process, job board and social networks.
- Ability to use LinkedIn, jobsites(Bulk mails, cold calling & job postings), our careers site and other social media means to recruit – Direct sourcing.
- Work with directors and managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Create a comprehensive job description based on hiring manager specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post on job boards, social networks and internal gateways.
- Co-ordinate and discuss new positions with CEO and Director level and implement innovative sourcing strategies.
- Use competitive intelligence and industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels.
- Ability to push vendors for numbers and manage them – payment, credit notes, etc.
- Facilitate final interviews with hiring managers and Directors (Senior level positions).
- Maintain data and performance metrics on a regular basis to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience through the hiring cycle.
- 2-5 years of recruiting/management experience from a search firm or in-house recruiting team.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Ability to build sourcing and recruiting strategy for a range of roles, levels, and functions (Sourcing plans).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- The clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience in mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and Internet research.