The Y-Tech team at Y-AXIS is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of the Business Analyst, to help build successful products/services leveraging mobile, cloud and other emerging technologies.
The position is responsible for analyzing business requirements,
implementing, testing and delivering a product that meets these needs.
You will capture, analyse and document requirements and support the communication and delivery of these requirements with relevant stakeholders. Work with diverse teams from business to development to operations in order to build and deliver mission-critical projects and products that meet the business needs.
You will have excellent verbal and written skills, be adept at relationship building, negotiations, a tactful diplomat, a problem solver, a thinker, and analyser. In return, we will offer you a stimulating and positive work environment in an exciting and fast-paced organization with development opportunities that challenge and reward.
What you will do:
• Create, analyze, and validating detailed functional specifications.
• Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams, support teams and external vendors.
• Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation documents.
• Design new user interface screens to support new features via sketches, mockups, wireframes, workflows, and process maps.
• Prioritize and communicate requirements, features, and tasks to software developers, vendors and senior management.
• Work closely with developers & vendors to scope out projects, perform design discussions, estimate resources, and create a development timeline.
• Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
Create training materials and documentation for users and train new end users on relevant applications and processes.
Be an advocate for the business and their needs.
Who you are:
• You are an experienced Business Analyst with a 5+ years track record.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, or Engineering.
• You have the ability to produce quality requirements documents, process maps, use case diagrams, wireframes, workflows etc.
•You have experience of working with diverse teams and influencing strategy, tactics and execution.
• You have the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively as a team member with internal and external departments and teams.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment, and make key decisions in a timely manner.
• You have great written and oral communication skills and are able to interact with any audience regardless of background
• You have strong analytical mind and welcome challenges.
• You have demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills.