Highlights: Jobs in Canada increased in November 2022
- Canadian employment trends increased by 10,000 in November 2022
- StatCan reports, summarized gender-based employment outcomes
- Rise in employment to 84.7% among core working-aged women in November 2022
- Unemployment rate in Canada dropped to 5.01%
*Check your eligibility to settle in Canada, through Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Employment trends in Canada
Canadian employment, November 2022 employment in Canada grown by 10,000 jobs. The unemployment rate in Canada dropped to 5.01%. The hourly wages remained above 5% for a sixth consecutive month in November.
All these reports, states that the country will add more opportunities for immigrants to work in Canada. This is where immigrants willing to settle abroad can choose Canada to settle without any other thought.
*Willing to work in Canada? Y-Axis is here to assist you in all the procedures.
Employment trends of Canadian provinces
Immigrants in Canada considers important factors like place to live-in, employment opportunities. The employment trends of each province is outlined below:
|Canadian province||Employment rate||Unemployment rate|
|Prince Edward Island||-1.7||6.8|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||-1.5||10.7|
Employment rate in Canada rose by 1.1% in the manufacturing sector. This is seen the most in Alberta, which is 4.7%. Next Quebec, experienced an increase in 10,000 jobs in Manufacturing sector. ICR employment increased by 1.9% in November 2022.
Where as in Construction industry, wholesale and retail trade sectors the employment rate decreased in November 2022. This is observed the most in Ontario and Alberta.
Worried about the procedures to settle in Canada? Y-Axis is here for you!
Don’t delay! This is the right time to settle in Canada. Y-Axis is here to assist you in
- Free Evaluation – Canada immigration points calculator
- Coaching services – Will ace your scores in IELTS, CELPIP
- Job search assistance to find a jobs in Canada
- Free webinars on Canada work, immigration
- Step-by-step guidance to work in Canada through Y-Path
- Complete assistance while applying for Canada PR visa
Willing to work in Canada? Contact Y-Axis, world’s no. 1 overseas immigration consultant.
Also Read: Toronto, BC, & McGill got placed in top 100 world’s best universities
Web Story: Canada increases the number of jobs by 10,000 in November 2022