Indian passport holders must now be aware of the new visa rules and these can ease their overseas travel to a certain extent:
- You will not need a Transit Visa if you are transiting via the international zone of any France airport
- You can now avail a 30-days Tourist VOA for Oman for an amount of Rs 3,700 or 20 Omani Riyal, as quoted by the India Today
- Traveling to Myanmar has now been eased by road as E-Visa to be displayed at the check post can be obtained 2 days
- Highly skilled Indian professionals and investors are now offered a long-term 10-year UAE Visa
- The Visa fee for Indian passport holders has now been decreased to Rs 1,100 from Rs 1,700 by Israel
- Indians can easily travel to Uzbekistan now by submitting E-Visa application 3 days prior to the trip and avail 30-day single entry E-Visa
- UAE is offering visa-free travel to dependants aged below 18 years accompanying Indian travelers between 15 July and 15 September annually
- Saudi Arabia is now offering Tourist Visas to the woman aged 25 years and plus even if they are visiting the nation alone
- You need not submit a Certificate of Employment or letter explaining the reason of visit if applying for a Japan Multiple Entry or Short-term Stay Visa
- Zimbabwe is now offering Visa on Arrival to Indian passport holders
Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas students including Student Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry Full Service, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry P R Application, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Provinces, and Education Credential Assessment. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
Canada Startup Visa to be officially launched in 2018