Highlights of Job Fair in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Nova Scotia is on the hunt for top talent like you
- Free for all job seekers willing to work in Canada
- Virtual job fair in Halifax, Nova Scotia on November 28, 2022
- Explore new opportunities at 40+ companies
- Attend a virtual job fair just for 3 hours (11:00 AM – 2:00 PM AST)
- Virtual job fairs connect you directly with Canadian employers
- Chat directly with hiring managers in Canada
*Searching for jobs in Canada? Y-Axis is here to assist you with the right steps.
Mark November 28th on your calendar! Get hired on spot!
Date and time: Monday, November 28, 2022, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM AST
Location: Virtual Job Fair Halifax, NS Canada
Steps to participate in Halifax Virtual Job Fair
Step 1: Register for FREE!
Register FREE for this job fair. After registering you will receive an email with login details. This allows you to access the virtual platform.
Step 2: Schedule Interviews with the companies you like to work with…
5 days before the job fair event, you will be able to view the registered companies, where you can select the companies which you will like to work with. Schedule an interview and save time.
Step 3: Get hired on spot to work in Canada!
An easy route to work in Canada! Attend the online interview from a computer or mobile and get hired on the spot to work in Canada.
Industries that hire at Halifax Virtual job fair
Accommodations, Accounting, Advertising, Aerospace, Agriculture & Agribusiness, Air Transportation, Apparel & Accessories, Auto, Banking, Beauty & Cosmetics, Biotechnology, Chemical, Communications, Computer, Construction, Consulting, Consumer Products, Education, Electronics, Employment, Energy, Entertainment & Recreation, Fashion, Financial Services, Fine Arts, Food & Beverage, Green Technology, Health, Information, Information Technology, Insurance, Journalism & News, Legal Services, Manufacturing, Media & Broadcasting, Medical Devices & Supplies, Motion Pictures & Video, Music, Pharmaceutical, Public Administration, Public Relations, Publishing, Real Estate, Retail, Service, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Tourism, Transportation, Travel, Utilities, Video Game, Web Services.
Benefits of attending this virtual job fair
- Easy way to get Canada work opportunity ‘FREE of cost’.
- No app is required. You can attend even using your mobile phone.
- Both in-person and work-from-home positions are available.
- A great way to meet hiring managers in Canada from the comfort of your home.
- Grab this opportunity to explore new opportunities to work in Canadian companies.
- Great chance to chat directly with key decision makers.
- Get instant feedback on your resume.
- Golden chance to get hired on spot.
- Virtual interview with Canadian employers via video, audio, and/or text chat.
- You can save time and schedule an interview in advance.
- Will have 3-hours to speak with employers.
Willing to work in Canada? Talk to Y-Axis, world’s no. 1 overseas career consultant.
Also Read: Ontario launched a new OINP Entrepreneur Pilot Program
Web Story: Get hired on spot with free vitual Job Fair in Nova Scotia