Choose Canada. Among the most multicultural countries in the world, Canada has a lot to offer a newcomer to the country.
Along with many business and employment opportunities, Canada also has many world-class universities that makes it more attractive to families that are looking at the best countries to immigrate to in 2022.
Skilled workers and their families that move to Canada stand to benefit from the plenty of job opportunities available, high quality of life, and world class education. Canada is also relatively affordable due to the low annual inflation rate.
Being a leader in research and innovation, Canada is also a good place to do business. Low taxes and other incentives offered by the government at different levels lends support to businesses in general and entrepreneurs in particular.
There are many routes to immigrate to Canada, depending on your individual circumstances and preferences.
Canada PR pathways available include –
· Quebec Selected Workers Program
– Alberta : Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program [AINP]
– British Columbia : British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program [BC PNP]
– Manitoba : Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program [MPNP]
– Ontario : Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program [OINP]
– Nova Scotia : Nova Scotia Nominee Program [NSNP]
– New Brunswick : New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program [NBPNP]
– Newfoundland and Labrador : Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program [NLPNP]
– Prince Edward Island : Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program [PEI PNP]
– Northwest Territories : Northwest Territories Provincial Nominee Program
– Saskatchewan : Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program [SINP]
– Yukon : Yukon Nominee Program [YNP]
· For Entrepreneur/self-employed person
· For family
· As an Investor
|You can make Canada your permanent home through Express Entry if you are a skilled worker that has the right background, experience, and skills.|
Launched in January 2015, Express Entry is an online application management system used by the government of Canada. Express Entry comes under the federal department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The Canadian government uses the Express Entry system to prioritize permanent residence applications from skilled workers that want to live and work in Canada.
While three of the main economic immigration programs of Canada are handled through Express Entry, a part of the provincial route to Canada immigration is also linked to Express Entry.
|Canada’s Express Entry Programs|
|· Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
· Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
· Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
|Some streams of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).|
The first Express Entry draw was held on January 31, 2015 in which 779 invitations to apply were issued by IRCC.
In 2020 – that is, the sixth year of its operation – Express Entry continues to be the most sought-after pathway to Canadian permanent residence for a wide range of highly-skilled candidates.
As the invitations to apply are issued to candidates that are placed towards the top of the IRCC pool, it is the ones that demonstrate the most potential to successfully integrate and contribute to the Canadian economy that get selected.
|To address the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC managed to leverage the adaptability and responsiveness of the Express Entry system to maximize economic immigration admissions while reducing the barriers for clients.
IRCC continues to monitor the rapidly evolving situation to further explore ways that the Express Entry system could be used to ensure that Canada continues to derive maximum benefits from economic immigration.
As per the Express Entry Year-End Report 2020, there were a total of 360,998 profiles submitted to the Express Entry in 2020. In the total 37 federal draws held during the year, a total of 107,350 were issued. More than half (54%) of invitations went out to those eligible for the Canadian Experience Class.
- Canada immigration update: All IRCC Express Entry draws in November 2021
- Canada immigration update: All IRCC Express Entry draws in October 2021
- Canada immigration update: All IRCC Express Entry draws in September 2021
- Canada immigration update: All IRCC Express Entry draws in August 2021
- Canada immigration update: All IRCC Express Entry draws in July 2021
- Canada immigration update: All Express Entry draws in June 2021
- Canada immigration update: All draws in May 2021
- Canada immigration update: All draws in April 2021
- Canada immigration update: All draws in March 2021
- Canada immigration update: All draws in February 2021
- Canada immigration update: All draws in January 2021
Here, we shall be seeing the total number of invitations issued by IRCC in December 2021.
Two IRCC draws were held in December 2021. Both of the draws targeted nominees, that is, Express Entry candidates that had a provincial nomination under Canadian PNP.
|In 2020||In 2021|
|Invitations issued by date [December 22]||102,350||114,431|
Express Entry Draws held in December 2021 – 2
Total ITAs issued by IRCC in December 2021 – 1,778
|Sl. No.||Draw No.||Date of Draw||Immigration Program||Invitations issued
|CRS points cut-off|
|1||#212||December 22, 2021||PNP||746||CRS 720|
|2||#211||December 10, 2021||PNP||1,032||CRS 698|
|Note. A PNP nomination = 600 CRS points under Factor D: Additional Points on CRS calculation criteria.|
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate Overseas, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No. 1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like …