Highlights of the VFS Update
- Walk-in services for applicants willing to apply for Canada Visa in India at the Visa Application Centers (VAC).
- The Visa Application Centres get opened on Saturdays only for the passport submission services and collection of decision envelopes.
- Travel agents and representatives are not authorized to submit a passport or collect decision envelopes.
*Check your eligibility to Canada through Y-Axis Canada immigration points calculator
Latest update for Canada visa applicants
- Applicants in India can submit their passports and can only fetch their decision envelopes in person on Saturdays.
- This facility is provided at the Visa Application Centres in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, and New Delhi.
*Need assistance to apply for Canadian PR visa? Then get professional guidance from Y-Axis Canada overseas immigration expert.
- On Saturdays, the VAC’s working hours will be from 9 AM – 2 PM. This facility is made available for the applicants who did not acquire a 2-way courier service.
- Until further notice, travel agents and representatives are not allowed to submit Decision Envelopes and passports.
- During weekdays, applicants must continue using the two-way courier service to submit passport and Decision envelopes pickup.
- A new directive issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) was updated for the Canada visa applicants in India on the Biometric Instruction Letters (BIL).
- The expired passport submission letters and the passports submitted after the 30-day validity period are no longer accepted by the IRCC.
Read more on:
- Once the applicant receives the passport request letter, they need to submit the passport within 30 days.
- Picking up the decision envelope and delivering the passport to High Commission should be under 30 days.
Do you have a dream to migrate to Canada? Talk to World’s no.1 Y-Axis Canada overseas migration consultant.