Abstract: On March 30, 2022, Canada issued 919 ITAs in the Express Entry pool to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
- The Express Entry draw held on March 30, 2022, issued 919 ITAs.
- Canada is not holding any new all-program draws. It is concentrating on the pending applications.
- The minimum score was high for the candidates because 600 points are added to the score automatically when they are nominated.
The Scores for the Express Entry ITA
This time, the CRS or Comprehensive Ranking System cut-off was 785. The score was higher because 600 points were added automatically to their score when the candidates received a nomination. Without the added points, the lowest scoring person would score 185 points.
*Check your eligibility to Canada with Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Express Entry 2022 Immigration Targets
Canada plans to bring around 83,500 new immigrants via Express Entry and Canada PNP, in 2022. The targets are higher than the targets set in the previous plans.
The Canadian government had planned to bring more than 81 000 new immigrants in 2022 and eighty-three thousand by 2023. The latest immigration level plans have increased the number by more than two thousand for 2022.
What’s Express Entry
The Express Entry is a management system for applications for permanent residency. The three programs for which it is used are
- CEC or Canadian Experience Class
- FSWP or Federal Skilled Worker Program
- FSTP or Federal Skilled Trades Program
The immigrants who score the required points set by IRCC are issued ITAs and can apply for permanent residency in Canada.
Also Read: Canada Immigration News page.
Web Story: Third Express Entry Draw in March invited 919 PNP Candidates