Top 10 Countries:
The booming global natural resource industry offers you the chance to move to a country and organization that offers higher salaries and a better quality of life. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, talk to us to and embark on the journey to getting an overseas career.
Where you can go:
About the Industry
The mining industry is a well entrenched, stable industry offering professionals long term employment, high salaries and great perks. If you are ready to become a mining engineer abroad, your options as an engineer include working with resources such as coal, ores, liquid minerals, in countries such as the US, Australia and Canada. In the long run, the global demand for mined resources will only increase making your role even more crucial and lucrative. As a mining engineer, not only will you be rewarded financially but based on the kind of organization you work with, you can settle permanently with your family and work in a fly-in-fly-out basis. Labor and employment rules are heavily in favor of employees, offering you substantial safeguards and protection.
With countries rushing to capitalize on their holdings of natural resources, now is a great time for you to begin the process of migrating abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree in your field or a higher qualification.
- For all certifications you list, you must have the documentation.
- Prior work experience always helps.
Y-Axis recommends that you hold an IELTS score of 6 and above. A TOEFL score above 95 would be an added advantage.
Name of the Visa: Country
Y-Axis is India’s leading immigration company and we have the international presence and success to help you migrate to a country where your skills can be put to the best use.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program: Canada
- Skilled Migration Program: Australia
- Germany Jobseeker Visa: Germany
Tell me how? Use Y-Path
- Confused between your options?
- Planning to migrate later and want to know how best to prepare so you have a greater chance at success?
- Y-Path is a patented analysis and counseling system which will give you the migration solution best suited to your needs!