Settle In Canada As An Entrepreneur
The British Columbia Provisional Nominee Program is a great option for entrepreneurs looking to permanently settle in Canada. With Vancouver as its capital, British Columbia offers immigrants a dynamic economy and a welcoming home. It is the perfect destination for entrepreneurs and HNIs looking to build a new life abroad. As one of the leading authorities on permanent residency in Canada, Y-Axis is the perfect partner for your immigration needs.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Details
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is a route to Canadian permanent residency for entrepreneurs, investors and HNIs. It is a streamlined process that is transparent and allows for you to make your case as strongly as possible. Under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program:
- Successful candidates receive a nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program and are allowed to apply for permanent resident status
- Can lead to Canadian Citizenship
- Permanent residency option for the family (Spouse and Children below the age of 18)
- Free School education for Children , Health care benefits & Child tax benefits for children under 18 years of age
The documentation and other requirements for British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program includes:
- Having a personal net worth of at least CAD$600,000
- Demonstrate business and/or management experience
- Have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- Establish an eligible new business or purchase and improve an existing business
- Make an eligible personal investment of at least CAD$200,000 in the business
- Create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in the business
- Passport & travel history
- Education and business credentials
How will Y-Axis Help?
Permanent residency for entrepreneurs and HNIs is a little different from other PR programs. At Y-Axis, we have the expertise to help you navigate the intricacies of these programs and help you chose correctly. We help you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Relocation and post-landing support in Canada
With our vast experience in immigration, Y-Axis can help you create an application package with the highest chance of success. Talk to a Y-Axis counsellor today.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.