Highlights: Manitoba issued 305 invitations through MPNP
- Manitoba invited 305 candidates on December 01, 2022, under three streams
- The Letters of Advice to Apply were issued through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- Manitoba issued 206 LAA’s to Skilled Workers
- Skilled Workers Overseas received 43 LAA’s
- 56 LAA’s under the International Education Stream
*Check your eligibility to migrate to Canada through the Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Details of recent Manitoba draw
Manitoba issued 305 LAA’s in a recent MPNP draw held on December 01, 2022. The details can be found in the table below:
|Date||Type of Invitation||Number of invites||EOI score|
December 1, 2022
|Skilled Workers in Manitoba||206 invitations||775|
|Skilled Workers Overseas||43 invitations||673|
|International Education Stream||56 invitations||NA|
Manitoba PNP issued invitations to 305 candidates on December 1, 2022
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program draw issued LAA’s to 305 candidates to submit applications for Canada PR. The three streams under which the LAA’s were issued are as follows:
- 206 invitations were issued to candidates who applied under the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The score for this stream in this draw was 775.
- Candidates who applied under Skilled Workers Overseas and have the minimum EOI score of 673 received 56 invitations
- 43 invitations were issued to candidates under International Education Stream
- 31 candidates having a Job Seeker validation code and a valid Express Entry profile number also received Letters of Advice to Apply
Previous Manitoba draw
The previous Manitoba draw was held on November 17, 2022, in which 518 LAA’s were issued to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
MPNP issued 518 invitations to apply for Canada PR
Points to remember
- Candidates have to create an Expression of Interest profile while applying to the Skilled Workers Stream
- Nomination allocation for Manitoba in 2022 is 6,367. No allocation has been announced for 2023
- Everyone will not receive LAA’s if the number of applications exceeds the annual nominations. In this case, candidates having the highest score will be given priority.
- Candidates can improve their scores through the following:
- Improving English proficiency score
- Upgrading education
- Have additional work experience
Planning to migrate to Canada? Talk to Y-Axis, the world’s no. 1 overseas immigration consultant.
‘Jobs in Canada up by 10,000 in Nov 2022’, StatCan Reports
Also Read: IRCC introduces Indo-Pacific Strategy to increase Canada Immigration
Web Story: Manitoba issued 305 LAAs to the candidates in its #160 EOI draw on December 01, 2022