Top 10 Countries:
IT professionals are in demand across the world. With salaries that are MUCH higher than you will receive in India, this is a great time to begin your search for an overseas career and the option to settle abroad with your family. Take a look at the countries that want your talents:
About the Industry
Information technology is one of the most crucial fields in the world. The lack of expert skills among populations in other countries has led to a huge demand for trained and experienced Indian IT professionals. Both hardware and software professionals with 1+years of experience are in demand and this is the perfect time for you to make an international career.
Rapid changes in technology have driven up the premium companies are ready to pay for talented IT engineers in fields as diverse as ERP, CRM, product development, networking, data center management and analysis. Salaries for IT professionals abroad are among the highest as compared to any other professions and significantly higher than salaries paid in India.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- For all certifications you list, you must have the documentation
- You must have experience certificates from your past employers
Y-Axis recommends that you hold an IELTS score of 6 and above. A TOEFL score above 95 would be an added advantage.
Y-Axis is India’s leading immigration company and we have the international presence and success to help you migrate to a country where your skills can be put to the best use.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program: Canada
- Skilled Migration Program: Australia
- Germany Jobseeker Visa: Germany
Tell me how? Use Y-Path
- Confused between your options?
- Planning to migrate later and want to know how best to prepare so you have a greater chance at success?
- Y-Path is a patented analysis and counseling system which will give you the migration solution best suited to your needs!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.