Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. Over 50% of our customers are from word of mouth. No other company understands overseas careers like we do.Talk to us today! Find out more...
- Brexit concerns of UK businesses will be addressed says Theresa MayTheresa May has assured that the concerns of busin […]
- Soften citizenship norms for Australia permanent residents says XenophonNick Xenophon the Crossbench Member of Australian […]
We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations. Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-Axis also employs and works with regulated & Accredited Immigration Lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you or the country itself sponsor you.
Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Countries that offer immigration:
- New Zealand.
- Hong Kong.
Common Immigration Categories:
- Skilled Independent.
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored.
- Skilled Family Sponsored.
- Skilled Regional/Provincial/State/Territory Sponsored.
- Remaining Relative Category.
- Parent/Fiance or Spouse Migration.
- Employer Sponsored Migration.
- Investor Category.
- Australia-6 to 12 months.
- Canada-6 to 18 months.
- New Zealand-6 to 18 months.
- Hong Kong–8 to 10 months.
- USA Green Card–12 to 18 months.
Advantages of opting for a point based immigration/PR program:
- Eligibility criteria are clear and defined. If you meet the points, you are eligible.
- Your application is successful if complete documents are submitted & if the documentation is done accurately.
- You may be eligible for immigration, even if you have been previously rejected for any other visa. This is because of the clear defined eligibility criteria instead of the visa officer's discretion.
- When you get a green card, you are eligible for all benefits like any other local citizen- free education for children, medical benefits, unemployment benefits & other government support.
- When you receive your citizenship-usually 4 years after you land in the country-you are able to travel to a number of countries without the need to apply for a visa & you are able to sponsor your family & relatives to join you.
Why should you apply for Immigration?
- Rules may change. Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be a few months from now. You may not be eligible next month!
- You save time. If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
- You aren’t growing any younger! Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases. Apply now–you may also earn extra points for age!
- Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
- If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner. It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas. It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia or Canadian Passport.
- If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
- You will get the benefits of substantial discounts in education when you are a Permanent Resident. Invest in a new career, MBA or Master Degree Program then.
- You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
- Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
Are you eligible? Apply for a FREE Immigration Assessment & Evaluation today. Click here to Talk to a Y-Axis Consultant.