Highlights of SINP draw:
- SINP issues 627 invitations under Occupations in-demand and Express Entry categories
- Under the Occupations in-demands category, 195 invitations are issued and the minimum score is 69
- Under Express Entry, 430 invitations are issued and the minimum score is 69
- 2 invitations were issued for Ukraine and the minimum score is 66.
*Check your eligibility to migrate to Canada through Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
PR Visa holders exempt from foreign buyer ban in Canada from Jan 2023
Major employers in Canada want to increase the immigration of skilled workers
Details of the SINP draw
The details of the draw can be found in the table below
|Date||Category||Score of lowest-ranked candidates||Number of invitations||Considerations|
|July 14, 2022||66||2||The residents of Ukraine received invitations under special consideration|
|Occupations In-Demand||69||195||Candidates having Educational Credential Assessments received the invitations|
|Express Entry||69||430||Candidates having Educational Credential Assessments received the invitations|
Saskatchewan issued 627 invitations to apply for Canada PR
Saskatchewan has issued 627 invitations through Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program. There are two categories under which the invitations have been sent:
- Occupations In-Demand: Under this category, 195 candidates have been issued to the candidates who have Educational Credential Assessment.
- Express Entry: Under this category, 430 invitations have been issued to the candidates having Educational Credential Assessment.
- Ukraine residents: Two invitations have been sent to the Ukraine residents under special consideration.
Previous SINP draw
The previous SINP draw was held on July 6, 2022 and 682 candidates received the invitations under different streams.
Saskatchewan issues 682 Expression of Interest through SINP
Looking to Migrate to Canada? Talk to Y-Axis, the world’s no. 1 overseas immigration consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like …
RNIP immigration gave a tenfold rise and continues to increase in 2022