Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. Over 50% of our customers are from word of mouth. No other company understands overseas careers like we do.Talk to us today! Find out more...
- Tech companies to influence Congress into letting Dreamers remain in USMore than twenty companies in technology and other […]
- How the provinces offered Canada Visa ITAs to immigrants in Mid-Fall 2017Below is the brief of how the provinces offered Ca […]
Y-Axis Counseling is absolutely free and is provided by a real experienced consultant. Y-AXIS has a team of about 200 counselors in across 20 of its branch offices in India and abroad. We have been counseling 1000s of professionals over the last 15 years and have fine-tuned it into a science.
What you get:
You get to know your options to pursue your career abroad.
How it Works?
The world is full of opportunities for everyone including you. Whether you are a professional, student or a businessman, there are lots of opportunities and benefits abroad.
- What exactly are the opportunities?
- What are the benefits of pursuing a career & life abroad?
- Am I eligible? How will it help me & my family?
- Y-Axis Overseas Careers, India’s No. 1 overseas career & immigration consultant uses its 15 years of experience in counselling thousands of clients to offer a solution that can truly change your life & career.
- We can help you prepare for a career in the richest countries of the world.
- The USA.
- The UK.
- Hong Kong.
- Australia and
It is possible to legally enter these countries and stay back legally. You can gain a Permanent Visa and always return to India.
Y-AXIS Counseling answers your questions:
- I want to work abroad, is my occupation in demand?
- What are my chances of getting a work permit?
- How do I go about it?
- Will a diploma/degree or a short term course help me find a job & get a visa? Which one should I choose? How much will it cost?
- Which country should I migrate to? With so many countries competing for me, how do I take the right decision?
- How do I build my visa history so I am never rejected for a visa?
- I would like to start a business overseas. How much do I need? How do I apply?
How it Works?
Get a dedicated Y-Axis Consultant Consultant assigned to you.
The Consultant will provide you with options.
You may need to get a positive Y-Axis Eligibility Report before we can take up your case.
You sign you and have made your first step in the right direction towards achieving your overseas Career Dream.