LIST OF TOP UNIVERSITIES IN AUSTRALIA FOR INDIAN & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
If you are looking for the list of top 10 universities in Australia and what would be the requirements that need to be satisfied by the students in each of them, Y-Axis is ably matched to answer these questions. Moreover, not all top universities offer courses that some students want to pursue. Each of them is renowned for certain exclusive disciplines. When a client signs up with Y-Axis and sends his/her CV with educational qualifications mentioning the course he/she wants to take up in Australia, counselling is offered to the applicant accordingly.
Other factors are also considered to how much the applicants are willing to pay for studying there, what their preferred locations are and what programs (undergraduate or postgraduate or doctoral) they intend pursuing. An informed decision can only be taken after all the aforementioned factors are taken into account.
If applicants are looking for the best universities in Australia for international students, it depends on how they define this elusive superlative ‘best’. For some, best means good quality of education, for others, it may mean universities offering affordable education, for some, it may mean great infrastructure or excellent research and development facilities and other such aspects, and likewise, it may mean something else for some others.
A study in Australia for Indian students has always been appealing. There are various reasons behind it. This huge country offers a high standard of living, exposure to advance and innovations that have not yet reached Indian shores, welcomes foreigners, has low crime rates and more recreational avenues and so on. An additional lure is the presence of top global companies where they could land up jobs after they complete their studies. In addition, Sydney and Melbourne rank among the top international cities. Melbourne was, in fact, rated one of the best cities to live in by the Economist Intelligence Unit for the seventh consecutive year.
List of Best Universities, Colleges in Australia for International Students
Australian Catholic University
Charles Sturt University
Deakin University, Australia
La Trobe University
Southern Cross University
Torrens University Australia
The University of Divinity
The University of Notre Dame Australia
Australian National University
Carnegie Mellon University – Australia
Central Queensland University
Charles Darwin University
Edith Cowan University
Federation University Australia
James Cook University Australia
Monash University Australia
Queensland University of Technology
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
University of Adelaide
The University of Canberra
University of Melbourne
University of New England
University of New South Wales
The University of Newcastle
University of Queensland Australia
University of South Australia
University of Southern Queensland
University of the Sunshine Coast
University of Sydney
University of Tasmania
University of Technology Sydney
The University of Western Australia
University of Wollongong, Australia
Western Sydney University
Victoria University, Australia
Top 10 Universities in Australia for International Students
As per various studies, the following were adjudged the top ten universities in Australia:
1. Australian National University (ANU): Located in Canberra is ranked the best university in the land Down Under. Established at the behest of the Parliament of Australia, ANU is famous for its courses in law, politics and research studies.
2. University of Melbourne: Ranked second and located in Australia’s second-largest city. It is renowned for different disciplines such as arts, agriculture, science and general studies and so on. A major advantage is that it is located close to the hub of Melbourne, which is why a lot of students from different countries throng to it.
3. University of New South Wales: Located in Sydney ranks third. Renowned for its thrust on scientific technology, this university offers courses in engineering, law, business, science, medicine and social sciences. Located 15 minutes away from the centre of Sydney, its multicultural environment attracts many students from all over the world.
4. University of Queensland: The fourth-ranked and located in Brisbane, is renowned for biology, marine and water resources studies.
5. University of Sydney: Oldest university, is famed for medicine, biology, English language and architecture.
6. Melbourne’s Monash University: Ranked highly for engineering and pharmacy.
7. University of Western Australia: Located in Perth, is renowned for Mining Engineering.
8. University of Adelaide: It is another old university which is famous for agriculture, Biomedical Environmental studies.
9. University of Technology, Sydney: One of the youngest universities in Australia, is known for its technology-oriented studies.
10. University of Newcastle: Located in Callaghan, New South Wales is regarded highly as architecture and mining engineering.
How it Works
Students or their guardians may contact Y-Axis
Register on signup.y-axis.com/student
A preliminary counsellor is assigned by our system
Get Free counselling
Get your questions answered
Provide information so that we can assist you better
Sign up for advanced counselling session
Get your counselling report with course recommendations
Benefit from application documentation and student visa services handled by our specialists(included)
Make the right decision with Y-Axis
- Focused service to find the best country and place for you to study
- Evaluate migration and job potential
- Tried and tested process
- Based on Y-Path, a patented career counselling process
- Structured, step-by-step approach
- Get the right advice to maximize your career opportunities
- Combine with other services such as course recommendation (1, up to 3, up to 10)
- Initial counselling is free
Why choose us?
- Course with migration focus
- Post study services
- Since 1999
- Global Presence
- Experienced counsellors
- 1000s of successes