Reduce stress with admission application
Y-Axis simplifies your application process with our meticulous documentation services. We take care of all forms and paperwork based on the course you are applying to. Our experienced counselors ensure application accuracy and offer a high quality of support.
How we help
Processing payment of application fees
Dispatch of application materials and test reports
Get free assistance on Student Loans
Filling up with applications online
Make the right decision with Y-Axis
- A simple service that reduces the admission process stress
- Tried and tested process
- Combine it with other services for a customized package
- Transparent and efficient work methods
- Keeps you up-to-speed on application progress
Why choose us?
- Course with migration focus
- Post study services
- Since 1999
- Global Presence
- Experienced counsellors
- 1000s of successes
How it Works
Students or their guardians may contact Y-Axis
Register on signup.y-axis.com/student
A preliminary counsellor is assigned by our system
Get Free counselling
Get your questions answered
Provide information so that we can assist you better
Sign up for advanced counselling session
Get your counselling report with course recommendations
Benefit from application documentation and student visa services handled by our specialists (included)
What is the documentation service?Documentation service is the admissions application assistance service. Y-Axis will put together all the documents and dispatch your application.
At what stage must I take the documentation service?Once you have identified the courses and are prepared from a travel standpoint (such as having a valid passport) and a proficiency standpoint (you have the relevant test scores and academic credentials) you can opt for this service. While document deadlines are usually later than application deadlines, you can still benefit from these services earlier on. Please consult your counselor for specific recommendations.
What is the guarantee of securing admission?All decisions are made by the respective institutional authorities. Y-Axis will attempt to present the information in the most favorable light. However, the final decision will be entirely dependent on the concerned institutional bodies.
How can I combine it with other services?Other Y-Axis services such as Student Visa documentation, post-landing services may be helpful and relevant.
Who pays for application fees, courier charges, and…Application fees or test reporting charges are transactions between the student and the institution or the testing body. Y-Axis can facilitate this process and provide needed assistance in preparing documents or application. However, the actual application fees and the test registration or reporting charges have to be borne by the student.
COUNTRIES OFFERING FREE EDUCATION TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Earlier, it used to be a dream to get admission in countries offering free education to international students, but it is a reality now. Among them are Scandinavian countries and others where a tuition fee is nominal or even free for international students too. Germany features prominently among them as many of its public universities do not charge tuition fee. Other countries charging nominal tuition fees or offering education free of cost at their universities include Norway, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Austria, France and Belgium, among others.
Here are 10 countries where one can pursue higher education at nominal expenses:1. Germany: Germany is the top study destination for students looking to pursue their higher education at a minimal cost. An advantage is that many courses here are offered in English, as many international students opt to study in Germany.
2. Austria: Austria is another European country that offers education to international students at very affordable rates. The USP of education here is the various degree programs in advanced subjects that are offered here.
3. France: The French education system, besides being one of the most advanced, charges nominal fees from international students. The county’s universities offer creative as well as mainstream courses.
4. Sweden: Swedish universities offer education with zero tuition fees and also offer scholarships to international students. Students are allowed to earn while studying.
5. Norway: In Norway too, the government offers education at very affordable costs. Norwegian language proficiency is, however, necessary for enrollment.
6. Spain: Spain offers courses ranging from undergraduate to doctoral at minimal rates. It offers high-quality education, besides offering exposure to its rich and diverse culture.
7. Czech Republic: Another cheap country for education is the Czech Republic, where rich culture can be experienced alongside modernization. It is a sought-after study destination in professional disciplines such as sciences, engineering and medical.
8. Belgium: Belgium a study destination with excellent infrastructure and several learning opportunities. The tuition fee charged in this country is minimal.
9. Finland: All the Nordic countries such as Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland offer opportunities to study at low cost or freely for doctoral level studies. The fee charged depends on the course selected by students.
10. Iceland: Public universities in Iceland do not charge any tuition fees. Application fee, however, is charged, which varies often between €250 and €650. Although its private educational institutions charge tuition fees, they are lower when compared to other institutions in Europe.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.