Counselor guidance to defer your admission
In case you need to defer your admission due to any reason, Y-Axis can help you draft an admission deferment letter. We try to make sure your admission offer is available for a later term and coordinate with the university/college to follow up on the paperwork.
How we help
Free Preliminary Counseling
Deferment letter dispatch
Status and progress updates
Free counseling and assistance on Student Loans
Make the right decision with Y-Axis
- Great value for money
- Keep your offers valid for a suitable time
- Well-drafted letters sent to Universities/colleges to ensure your admission offer remains valid
- Tried and tested process
- Get the right advice to ensure admission offer remains valid
Why choose us?
- Migration focused courses & counseling
- Post study services
- Since 1999
- Global Presence
- Experienced counsellors
- 1000s of successes
How it Works
Students or their guardians may contact Y-Axis
Register on signup.y-axis.com/student
A preliminary counsellor is assigned by our system
Get Free counselling
Get your questions answered
Provide information so that we can assist you better
Sign up for advanced counselling session
Get your counselling report with course recommendations
Benefit from application documentation and student visa services handled by our specialists (included)
At what stage must I opt for this product?Once you have received your offer from a school, you may have the option to defer your admission to a later term when you are better prepared to start school. This product must be chosen at this stage.
If I buy this product am I assured of admission and/or visa?All decisions are made by the respective institutional and governmental or consular authorities. Y-Axis will attempt to present the information in the most favorable light. However, the final decision will be entirely dependent on the concerned institutional or consular/governmental bodies.
Why should I take this service?Not all students are eligible to take this service. The service is relevant only to those students who have received an offer of admission. In some circumstances, certain students may be eligible to defer the entry term.
What will Y-Axis do as part of this service?Y-Axis will contact the relevant institution officials and will write to them about your decision to defer your admission during a particular semester or term. The school’s decision will then be communicated to you or your authorized representative.
What other Y-Axis products can I benefit from?We offer travel related products such as SIM, foreign exchange, insurance, and post-landing services.
CHEAPEST UNIVERSITIES IN THE WORLD FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
It used to be a dream to seek admission in countries offering free education to international students, but now, it is a reality. Among them are Scandinavian countries and others where tuition fee is nominal or even free for international students too. Germany features prominently among them as many of its public universities do not charge a tuition fee. Other countries charging nominal tuition fees or offering education free of cost at their universities include Norway, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Austria, France and Belgium.
Most affordable colleges with value for money study programs 2017-20181. The University of Washington in Seattle, WA is one of the cheapest institutions, which offers internships, classes, jobs as well worldwide. Total Cost: $9,744, Tuition Fee: Starting as low as $775, including airfare
2. Georgetown University in Washington, DC has some of the most extensive course offerings. Total Cost: $26,749, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $5,500
3. West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV is among the cheapest institutions with one of the best study programs. Total Cost: $10,405, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $1,500
4. The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, AR students to explore language, culture, art and history of Italy. Total Cost: $14,693, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $3,400
5. St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN offers international off-campus programs for which scholarships are also paid. Total Cost: $26,183, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $2,000
6. Middlebury College in Middlebury, VT sends students to close to 40 different locations in 17 countries worldwide for internships and class credits. Total Cost: $20,197, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $21,800
7. Trinity College in Hartford, CT has its own campus in Rome, besides the nine university-facilitated study away programs. Total Cost: $23,980, Tuition Fee: A variable fee including for tuition, plus additional expenses such as airfare
8. Connecticut College in New London, CT grants every a student $3,000 award to pursue an internship abroad. Total Cost: $27,417, Tuition Fee: Tuition, plus the college’s comprehensive fee, which is not listed online
9. The University of Delaware in Newark, DE sent students on the first study abroad programs of the US in 1923. Total Cost: $15,149, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $3,200
10. Duke University in Durham, NC gives its students the opportunity to study abroad at one of its campuses in Singapore and China. Total Cost: $21,295, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $6,500 (not including airfare and other expenses)
11. Juniata College in Huntingdon, PA allows students who want to study abroad to opt for programs that range from two weeks to a full academic year. Total Cost: $26,035, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $3,000
12. College of Charleston in Charleston, SC offers its students the opportunity to avail some of the best study abroad trips, which includes an excursion to watch and learn English football. Total Cost: $18,677, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $1,350
13. Emory & Henry College in Emory, VA through its study abroad programs send its students to several locations around the world ranging from just nine days to a full year. Total Cost: $21,299, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $1,750 (including airfare)
14. Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH has on offered a wide variety of study abroad programs for students for international internships or fellowships and class credit. Total Cost: $21,348, Tuition Fee: Regular tuition and service fees, plus additional costs, as low as $3,000, depending on individual programs
15. Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove, PA offers Global Opportunities Program for students at various destinations and with program length varying to satisfy their curriculum requirement. Total Cost: $27,783, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $2,000
16. Colorado College in Colorado Springs, CO offers flexible Block Plan curriculum to students with various study abroad trips with varying timelines. Total Cost: $21,027, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $800 (not including airfare). Covers the semester or year programs, plus a program fee, airfare and additional expenses.
17. Millsaps College in Jackson, MS allows students to pursue education abroad at about 15 different destinations across the world. Total Cost: $22,512, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $4,300 (not including travel and food expenses)
18. Earlham College in Richmond, IN administers some study abroad programs and internships in addition to common affiliate and external programs. Total Cost: $23,258, Tuition Fee: Starting at $1,200 plus food expenses and a non-refundable fee of $385
19. Texas Woman’s University in Denton, TX is one of the cheapest colleges with top study abroad programs on its list. Total Cost: $8,995, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $4,000
20. The University of Richmond in Richmond, VA lets students opt for nine different destinations for studying abroad during the summer. Total Cost: $21,744, Tuition Fee: Starting at $5,600
21. The University of Evansville in Evansville, IN sends its study abroad students to countries such as China, Mexico, African nations and beyond. Total Cost: $22,041, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $150 to $2,000 (not including airfare)
22. Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, IL offers a variety of affordable study abroad programs that flexibly can fit into any student’s schedule. Total Cost: $15,549, Tuition Fee: Starting from around under $2,000
23. Lee University in Cleveland, TN sends more students to a variety of destinations than most others. Total Cost: $18,139, Tuition Fee: About 75 percent of the tuition paid (covers trip expenses).
24. Centre College in Danville, KY Commitment guarantee promises every student a chance to study abroad within their four years, if not, the school will cover the tuition fee of the fifth year. Total Cost: $25,326, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $1,000
25. Guilford College in Greensboro, NC has the Brunnenburg Semester, which has been rating among the top study abroad programs consistently over many years. Total Cost: $26,577, Tuition Fee: up to $11,500
26. The University of Dallas in Irving, TX with its Rome Program and Eugene Constantin Campus provides students opportunities to travel to a variety of locations, allowing them to earn a semester’s worth of credits. Total Cost: $27,029, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $2,500
27. Kalamazoo College in Kalamazoo, MI manages various study abroad programs with differing lengths, several destinations and academic areas. Total Cost: $25,906, Tuition Fee
28. The Soka University of America in Aliso Viejo, CA mandates all students to study abroad for a semester, without adding extra fees to regular tuition. Total Cost: $12,295, Tuition Fee
29. Bates College in Lewiston, ME offers a host of study abroad trips with differing timelines all over the world. Total Cost: $24,956, Tuition Fee: Starting from around $3,600
30. Goshen College in Goshen, IN though Study Service Team conducts trips abroad, sending students to Cambodia, China, Peru, Senegal and Tanzania. Total Cost: $18,878, Tuition Fee: Student fees, including travel costs.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.