Business | Visit | Student | Dependent | H1B | Green Card | L-1
Sharp & Thorough Documentation. Persuasive & Convincing Visa Interviews.
Get advice and service from the leading visa consultant
- The Best Visas (The Big 6)
- 10 common features of the big 6 Visas
- Benefits of getting a visa
- Most Common mistakes while applying for a visa
- Effects of being objected/blacklisted/rejected
- Success Stories
The Best Visas to be stamped on your Passport
New Zealand Visa
10 Common features of the Big 6 Visas(Top)
- Richest countries in the world with a high quality of life.
- Strong currencies with high purchasing power.
- Most of the countries speak English
- Most have a relaxed migration
- Most sought after places for most people in the world want to work or settle there
- All countries have low populations and are looking for people from outside to settle down.
- Most of these countries lack people with technical skills
- Best countries to trade and conduct business with.
- All are technologically advanced and have best medical and education facilities.
- A visit to any of the countries is a wonderful lifetime experience of learning and increases the social and economic status of most visitors
Benefits of getting a Visa(Top)
- Free access to enter the richest countries in the world
- Increased chance of finding an employer since most employers prefer to meet the candidate in person
- Getting one visa and complying with it almost ensures that you get a visa in the other Big 6.
- Increases the value of your resume and passport.
- Increases your social standing and respect.
- Allows you to travel and get the advantage of superior exposure and learning.
- Allows you to take licensing exams which are available only inside the country.
- Increase global networking contacts.
Most Common Mistakes(Top)
- Weak Documentation
- Poor Preparation
- Listening to confusing advice.
- Believing bogus theories on how visas are issued.
Effects on being Objected/Blacklisted/Rejected(Top)
- Lose the money, time and effort spent on financial documentations, admissions, research and associated costs like travel and leave.
- Restricted travel means restricted personal, social and economic growth.
- The Appeal to review the rejection/objection is closely scrutinized.
- All other consulates of the Big 6 Visa scrutinize the documents minutely.
- Miss all opportunities in Education, Business for a long time or almost a lifetime.
- Hurts confidence
Types of Visas(Top)
Y-Axis process all categories of visas for all countries. A few popular visa services are listed below.
- For owners or employees of a business. Read more
- For those who want to holiday, visit friends or relatives or search for a job overseas. Read more
- Documentation, Petition filing, advice on finances, mock interviews & complete visa services Read more
- Work, Student, Fiancé, HSMP
- Immigration dependents Read more
Work Visa Application & Processing Services
- For those who have a work permit & require a visa.
- H1B Visa
- UK: Entry Clearance Read more
US Domestic Worker Visa
- For H1B or green card holders who wish to take maids or domestic help to the US Read more
- For those wanting to visit Europe on holiday or business. The 16 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland. Read more
Inquiry about this service