- What does Y-Axis do for me?
- Process Time:
- Y-Axis Fee:
- Refund Policy:
- After your visa: Y-Axis Post Landing Services
- How to get started with your visa application?
- What must I remember before I apply?
- If you hold a valid visa, your spouse/fiancé or children may be eligible for a dependent visa. There are two types of dependent visas – Temporary & Permanent.
- Temporary Visas for holders of the following visas - Work, Student, HSMP, Fiancé
- Permanent Visas are for spouses or children below the age of 18-21 years old
- Immigration dependents
What does Y-Axis do for me?(Top)
- Strategize with you as to how your case is best presented to ensure that the chances of success are the highest and chances of rejection are very low
- Give you a customized starter kit and document checklist to make sure all is in order with your case and nothing is overlooked
- Book your interview
- Write your cover letter
- Fill all the forms
- Advise you of all other basic requirements
- Advise you on the documents required
- Screen your documents
- Prepare the final set so it is ready to be submitted before the visa officer
- Prepare you for the Visa interview so you can handle any question that is asked by the Visa officer
5 days from complete documents submission date
|Student dependent visa||$275|
|Work Permit Dependent Visa||$275|
|Canada / Australia PR Dependent||$550|
|UK Settlement Visa Additional Dependents||$55|
|Re- application for Tier 1 Additional dependent||$55|
*Please note that the above fees are only Y-Axis fees. It does not include embassy or any other fees.
Visa Denial - 20% refund. No refunds in cases of
- Fraudulent documentation
- Failure of Medicals (if required)
- Failure of Police clearance (if required)
- Insufficient Funds
NO Refund in case of:
- Non-submission of required documents in 30 days after sign up
- Withdrawal of application at anytime, for any reason after sign up
After your visa: Y-Axis Post Landing Services(Top)
Airport Pick up– you will be picked up from the airport and dropped at the hotel / house
Temporary Accommodation Assistance– this will be a hotel you can stay in as soon as you arrive. We will fix one according to your budget
Permanent Accommodation Assistance– for those who have decided on a place and want a house to stay in. It is however better to first land in the city and get the job before you find permanent accommodation. This ensures you stay close to the work place.
Relocation Assistance– A kit containing details you will require to settle in your new country
Resume Zapper– We will send your resume to 100 employers / placement companies in a city of your choice for FREE.
Y-Axis Fee for the above post landing services: $330
Additional Fees (hotel, cab, etc): at actuals. They can pay this directly to the Vendor and need not pay us for it.
Refund Policy: 100% non refundable.
Regular: 5 business days from sign up.
Premium Process: 3 days for an extra fee of 25%
How to get started with your visa application?(Top)
Make your payment online. Click here for the Y-Axis Store.
You will receive your receipt and acknowledgement immediately. A consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
He/she will discuss your case & strategize with you on how best to present your application. You will also receive a document checklist, forms and be given other relevant details. After your documents are submitted, reviewed and compiled, you will get a visa interview orientation after which you are ready to file for your visa.
What must I remember before I apply?(Top)
- If I have taken care of everything and I am prepared, I will get my visa
- This is the best time to apply
- You don’t get what you deserve, you only get what you negotiate.
Don’t take a chance with your visa. Don’t settle for second best. Sign up with Y-Axis today and let us get you your Visa! We are the Visa Experts.
Inquiry about this service