About Hong Kong(Top)
- Much of Hong Kong was developed in the last 25 years, largely as it discovered wealth creation opportunities.
- City grew vertically to become one of the biggest financial centers of the world.
- One of the world's largest most efficient ports
- Asian headquarters of several MNCs
- Gateway to companies manufacturing in China
- One of the world's busiest tourist destinations
- A thriving real estate industry.
Indians in Hong Kong(Top)
- Current estimates put the number of Indians in Hong Kong at about 35,000 of whom nearly 23,000 hold Indian passports
- Due to their long presence in the territory, Indians have been able to integrate themselves into the mainstream of
Hong Kong life, as can be seen by the number of second - and third - generation persons of Indian origin who speak fluent
Cantonese and feel quite at home in Hong Kong
- The majority of Indians in Hong Kong are traders, with strong cultural and social links to India. They have traditionally
been intermediaries for trade between China and the Middle East and African countries
- However, in recent times, a large number of Indian professionals are coming in, giving rise to a new generation of
Hong Kong Indians
- Indian professionals in banking, finance and Information Technology sectors have contributed to the strengthening of
the Indian community, as they exert an important influence not only in Hong Kong, but also in international circles
Career Strategy: Why Hong Kong?(Top)
A job abroad can give your career a big boost. Foreign experience shows bosses that you're unusually adaptable and versatile.
It can put you on a fast track for advancement.
With Asia-Pacific, China and India becoming the happening economies, gaining any kind of expertise or experience around them
adds a lot of value to your resume and opens several opportunities.
Working in Hong Kong adds great value to your resume as you would have interacted with China, India, Asia Pacific, Europe and
the Gulf in some way or the other.
That is why a stint in Hong Kong will add a lot of mileage to your career that very few of your colleagues will be able to
- Hong Kong is also a regional leader
- Logistics and trade-supporting services, such as
- Product testing and inspection
- Arbitration and mediation
- Trade finance documentation and
- As China liberalizes its markets due to its WTO membership commitments, Hong Kong firms are increasingly active in
connecting suppliers in other countries with consumers in the Chinese Mainland and elsewhere in Asia.
- Hong Kong is the leading financial centre of Asia and is one of the top sources of outward direct foreign investment
All applicants must satisfy all of the following prerequisites:
- 18 or above
- Financial requirement
- He/she is capable of supporting and accommodating himself / herself and his/her dependants, if any, on his/her own
financial resources without relying on public assistance during his/her stay in Hong Kong
- Good character
- No criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere
- Language proficiency
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Basic educational qualification
- Good education background, normally a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary educational
Points Based Test(Top)
In addition to meeting all Pre-Requisites applicants have to pass one points based test : General Points Based Test OR
Achievement Points Based Test
General Points Based Test is based on
- Academic Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Language Proficiency
- Family Background
Minimum pass mark: 80 points of 165
Achievement Based Points Test
- For those with Exceptional Talent,
- For those with Outstanding Skills
- For those who have won state / national / international awards
- For those who have made a significant contribution to their field
Points awarded 165 or 0
Before Y-Axis accepts your case for processing, we must be certain that you earn enough points and are able to provide
documentary evidence to make a successful application. Before you apply for it, you must be certain you actually qualify.
Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile & assesses your education, your institution, & personal finances
to determine if you are eligible apply for Hong Kong Immigration. If you score the necessary points your application is accepted
for Full Service & Processing. Read more about Y-Axis Technical Evaluation
Click here to sign up for an evaluation
Y-Axis Full Service & Processing(Top)
Use our professional services to apply for your Hong Kong immigration. We have the experience of having processed cases from
all over the world. No other consultant in the market has processes more immigrant applications than us. You can count on our
experience and success.
Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are
confident will be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation & score 67 points before we accept your case.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Starter Kit issuance
- Complete Application Processing
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate
- Airport Pickup*
- Accommodation Assistance*
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy (Top)
Y-Axis Service fee is Competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state of the art
Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants
are the best in the world.
Our Prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be
quoted a higher price & eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company & set for all clients, all offices &
all cases. You know you are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.
Please refer to our Price List & Fee Schedule
Y-Axis is not a placement agency or a recruitment agent. We only do your visa documentation, and advice and assist you with
marketing your resume to potential placement agencies & employers in Hong Kong with the use of internet technology. We do not
guarantee or arrange for jobs.
Y-Axis does not deal with fraudulent documentation / information submitted by clients.